TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Lol, yeah. That’s why I hand water and isolate to each plant. Way less weeds! Funny you say that, cuz I’m looking at my full water bottle, but drinking my coffee. :rofl:

@crownpoodle - wow, this is exactly how it goes here. Verbatim. :wink:

5 Likes

hahah that’s funny as hell, kind of the same thing over here. all i have to do is wipe the spot on my side of the end table and she knows what’s about to happen. she standing here right now laughing at this.

awesome …

5 Likes

Well we’re DEFINITELY a bunch of coffee fiends. @JAWS i actually told my kids next presents I want are a: jaws mug b:jaws hoodie white with bigger boat saying on back. (My son has one he bought at Sam the record man years back) I want one asap!

4 Likes

Honestly guys. Let’s go back a few years and collectively we have an interesting crew. Fucking criminals, hoodlums, and hood rats. Now, collectively, we’re a bunch of guys with wee little dogs, cats. After dinner slippers and weird friends. Texting faster than a bunch of teenage girls. I can look at myself and really laugh here. My older daughter thinks it’s great. She’s read bits here and there. When she wasn’t laughing, she was pretty amazed. The weed end sure, who wouldn’t be impressed. But she’s more interested in the support network that we have. I’ll talk to her about stuff and she’ll say “run it by the weed nerds”.

9 Likes

So outta likes brotha…

4 Likes

Haha I love it…. Definitely a bad ass crew !

5 Likes

4 Likes

Bunch of retired gangsters, I love it :laughing: :heart:

6 Likes

Careful, I think Dougs got copyrights to Luthers Come out to play-EEE-Ay!

4 Likes

It’s going to be a long walk home…

4 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 Hope today finds you kicking some ass, not more getting your ass kicked.

3 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and @crownpoodle.
Coffee is brewing. :coffee: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Morning @InTheWoods . I set the brew timer. Usually I’m up 1st.

4 Likes

Same. I love being the first up and the quite time before everyone gets going.

3 Likes

Mornin guys. I’m still lounging around in bed. Wrangling those over grown tomato plants in the heat and then packing up the house all day wiped me out.

3 Likes

Good morning my friends, yes feeling quite good thank you! Even slept in a little bit. Finally! Plus I just got a phone call from Randy….things are good

2 Likes

Love to hear that brother. On all fronts, both you and your homie.

1 Like

Once there’s many people out and about, the day’s over. @InTheWoods it can be busy “out there”, but quiet and peaceful in the backyard. Pretty protected from the wind.
At one point I fished commercially off and on. Quite a bit of time in the dark, with often just my thoughts. I know @TopShelfTrees1 knows. Not necessarily fishing, but activities related somehow. Watch it get light out.

3 Likes

Oh ya I definitely do…. Many days walking into the wild at 3-4 am solo I live for that shit, not so much lately though, perhaps I need to get back to that

3 Likes

Thats my favorite part, Dead silence before the sun is rising then nature starts waking up. Love the horizontal glow through the trees.

Nature heals the soul. The fish are starting to take bets to see when you come back :joy:

5 Likes