TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Now that’s badass and stealth is clutch in that situation! Man alcoholics are like potheads…. SHALL FIND A WAY NO MATTER THE CHALLENGE !

4 Likes

Ingenuity at its very finest right there, gotta admire shit like that for sure so cool! @Jetdro

2 Likes

The dudes get drunk car you mean ???
@TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

I shouldn’t make fun of it

I have bud hidden ALL OVER MY CAR

Just in case , lol . Papers and lighters too

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::-1:

5 Likes

Oh hell yes! Me too even in my roadside safety kit lol. I honestly thought it was just me, good to know I’m not alone. Gotta have my medicine screw being stuck for a day with no trees! Or if you forget your stash and are hours from home…. Pop that stash box! Boom! :boom: smoke time :dash:

3 Likes

Never know when you’re gonna need more weed.
Though I dont think that there is such a thing as EXTRA weed! :rofl:
Roadside safety kit, now that’s funny. Definitely gonna need to blaze one while waiting on the tow truck.

3 Likes

Lol definitely not at my house!

2 Likes

That’s great. A lot of my dishes come from restaurants. When I see something cool, it goes into the togo box. My entire slot of spoons in my silverware drawer is full from Denny’s. Their spoons are perfect sized.

4 Likes

I’ve got a bad itch that needs scratching.
This seed project is basically on cruise control and 20-30 days from done. Think I might have to throw some autoflowers out in my little hoop house. I need to grow something be sides veggies! I guess I could always go out and lollypop/train my peppers and tomatoes! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

It’s re-routed from the windshield washer pump & tank. I learned about it from the Trailer Park Boys :canada:

Basically you gotta clean your windshield by hand but you get drinks on demand.

7 Likes

Top of the mornin to ya. Haven’t been on the job this early in years.

3 Likes

Good Morning OGs :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone!

3 Likes

My drywall guy double booked me for today. I’m already back home!

3 Likes

Haha love those days! Freebie

3 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 and Charlii.

3 Likes

That’s the ya morning poodle side eye look, I disturbed her sleep lol.

Good morning brother and kitties and wifey! Although she’s probably in bed still. Hope you are having a great morning

12 Likes

And ya she needs a haircut for sure.

3 Likes

Give charli a fu man chu.

4 Likes

Haha I’ve thought about something similar but I’m pretty shitty at grooming, hard enough to get it to look good, stopped bringing her to groomers during Covid and bought some good dog clippers with different blades etc. it’s a tough job, I give them credit but at 75$ a pop every month I’m not going back, pre Covid it was 45$ :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes