TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

You could start a dog grooming side hustle. You’ll get the swing of things after you run off your first couple customers :grin:

3 Likes

I had a long Fu when I was in my mid 20s Got called Catfis" at work. Or just Fish after a while. Even on my shirts

2 Likes

Seems fitting …. Epic nickname for a guy like you or I

2 Likes

Lmmfao that would definitely happen !

2 Likes

Sup :dog: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds youve literally blown my mind with this package ! Truly above and beyond, way beyond! Just wanted to acknowledge you publicly as you truly have blown me away! Glad we interacted and I’m able to call you my friend now. Blown away! Truly blown away!

4 Likes

Haha that’s cool man. I went to get a job at the Marriot as a bell boy about 20 something years ago. They were impressed with me after my first interview but let me know that they didn’t allow full beards but mustaches were acceptable.

They set part two of my interview up for like a week later. I took the beard comment as a nod that the job was mine if I showed up without a beard. A few days later I found a better job and accepted it.

I showed back up to the second interview with a fu man chu and did the rest of the second interview as Hulk Hogan. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I haven’t thought about that in years. Needless to say I didnt get the bell boy job.

3 Likes

Haha wtf!? That’s absolutely awesome and I would pay to see that!

1 Like

F!?$ Ya Brooootthheerrrrr! Get some! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Did I mention I was blown away yet @Hotrods_and_hounds ? :wink:

3 Likes

Lol. It was a super short interview. “OH YEAHHH! WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN I DELIVER THESE BAGS TO THE TOP FLOOR IN UNDER 2 MINUTES, BROTHERRR!”

4 Likes

been awhile since we got some bud shots brudda. hint hint :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Good morning my friends

5 Likes

Goood Morning :coffee: :sunglasses:
Trimming all day :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Done already huh? Nice

3 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 , Morning OG! I think I smoked too much Mostly Harmless before bed. Or was it the fresh back of canna cookies? They’re soooo good warm. My Snickerdoodles will spank your noodle. I know when I go smoke my 1st one it will light up all the THC in me.
My wife commented to the strength of MH. “I hope you have more seeds of that.” Yup, sure do.

7 Likes

Haha nice! I love snickerdoodles! Sounds killer, I knew that strain sounded like a great combo, awesome!

4 Likes

5 days hanging. I realized I messed up and now trying to salvage my mistake. I had to much air movement in my drying tent. I should be ok but playing it safe to not lose too much humidity before curing.

5 Likes

I’m used to smoking 2 to get right in the morning. Not MH.

1 Like

Good Morning :coffee:
Yum, i’d eat 4 with a big glass of whole milk.

2 Likes