TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Good call, you’ve got this!

3 Likes

On my second pot of coffee, Hands are so sticky. :joy:

4 Likes

With only one harvest half way done, I think I want one of those Cannatrols. I suck at this part of the process.

5 Likes

Grove bags changed my game. I sucked at dry and cure. My shits on point now. :100:

4 Likes

Won’t be happening here at that price point, not a chance. I refuse too, with shipping it’s like 3500$ plus Canadian :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

Fuck that. Might as well build a wine cooler. :rofl:

5 Likes

Nice! I have them and trying them out for the first time. What’s the threshold of humidity when they first go into the bags without having to worry about mold. I have the digital readers inside to keep an eye on it.

@TopShelfTrees1 Yea the price point sucks. I didn’t even think about that additional shipping cost. DOH! More of a want then a need.

2 Likes

Should be put in at 60 % ± 2 the idea is they take the burping out and absorb the gases keeping it ideally where you put it in.

1 Like

Not my favorite part. I have enough weed, a lot of good bud goes into butter. When I’m done hanging, I process all the choice parts. Bag the rest and get it when I can. Otherwise I get behind. Then as I go to the next plant I hate finding I’m a day or two late.

2 Likes

I don’t check humidity. 14 day dry. Clip nugs into one of those grocery hand baskets with open air. Dump them into another basket once a day for 3 days to keep them rotated. Then into 1lb groves which I store in Weathertite totes.

12 Likes

Those baskets have so many uses!

4 Likes

I pick them up at garage sales when I see them. No I took these. :rofl: Just 2. I really need them. I feel so bad. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

My plan is to go in around 62 and I’d like to end up at 58-60% I use those little hygrometers too. Idk that’s what I’ve been told by others who use them and grow stellar so I’m gonna try that for my first run. I hang until snap. 12-21 days depending on girth, size, stock moisture etc. although normally I chop when full of water I let them dry out 2 days before chop this time, see if it does anything much time wise

3 Likes

I felt bad until I saw them filled with a 1lb of fire. :rofl:

3 Likes

Solid advice for all of you guys, Thanks! :sunglasses:
I will need to let them dry a little more then, I was worried but might be ahead of schedule.

I’ll finish trimming up the sundae batter then spread out the buds for another two/three days. Also leave the other 3 plants to continue hang drying.
Ambient humidity is 55%.

I will look to snag a basket for the future. That looks like the easiest way.

3 Likes

Hell they steal the shopping carts steady, I’m sure they aren’t too worried about a couple…. But now that 1/8 of OG is going to steal them…… it may become a problem :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I was thoughtful enough to take one from walmart and another from albertsons. Had them for 5 years now.

2 Likes

My wife Runs a shoppers drug mart…. :thinking:

4 Likes

Not like the places we took them from haven’t nicked us for some $?

2 Likes

That’s why my method for self checkout is 2 for you, 1 for me…… they are gonna regret phasing out employees if I have anything to do with it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: my wife’s a boss at it too!

4 Likes