TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Ahhh that sucks, poor bees :honeybee: I gotta start using honey too. Natural, healthy etc. idk why I haven’t yet. Respect for keeping bees brother

3 Likes

At one time we had over 50 apple trees alone, not counting the pear, peach…
It’s been hard keeping the hives going for the last 15 years or more. Mites, pesticides, extreme cold winters…

3 Likes

Anything with Spinosid kills bees.

3 Likes

Oh I bet it was, the world has not been tough for those little miracle workers, I can only imagine always had much respect for bee keepers, always!

5 Likes

inject the pics into my veins!

3 Likes

i make overnight coffee in the fridge, in a french press, then drink it in a jar with ice, and maple syzurp,
how extreemly french canadian of me

10 Likes

I haven’t had coffee in over a year. Used to do French press super dark roast, no nothing added. Just like a drinking a straight punch to the face first thing in the morning.

6 Likes

No caffeine? Or a switch.

4 Likes

Yeah out of nowhere I started getting super jittery and ill feeling after drinking my morning cups. Damn i was only drinking 2 cups. Then I realized that my cups were huge and I was slamming 4 regular sized cups first thing. Now I start my day with water. Sometimes with flavor added. No more creepy jitters! :+1:

6 Likes

Mornin fellas. Everybody got a big cup of water ready?

7 Likes

Morning bud. Gave her a whirl.
Nope, don’t do it for me! :joy:
Got two yetis of coffee to go and off to work. I’ll get plenty of water today though. I’ve been drinking almost two gallons a day in this heat. :grimacing:
Have a great day y’all!

4 Likes

Morning guys!

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Almost weekend again. Life is good.

4 Likes

It’s not the weekend yet!!!???
:sob:

4 Likes

I was laying in bed earlier. Started looking for garage sales, then realized it’s not Saturday. Not even Friday! FFS as @TopShelfTrees1 might say.

4 Likes

Good Morning from foggy Central California. You folks be careful out in the heat. Got a friend who’s pretty messed up permanently from heat stroke.

4 Likes

Great to hear that yur MoBillyty has improved @MoBilly.

Translates into Freedom. Like Out behind the shed, puffing on dooby or Hassling @JohnnyPotseed

8 Likes

Well put. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning my friends, had a docs appt this morning, and I slept in :man_facepalming:t2: literally just crawled outta bed . Oops

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones the day water is my wake up will probably be when coffee doesn’t exist… my lifeline lol

4 Likes