TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Morning buddy. More than once recently I’ve had my wife remind me about an appt l forgot. Made it to the appts, but I was stoned to the gills. I looked about like a Nick Nolte mug shot. They laughed at me.

2 Likes

Bahaha this made me lol, I instantly pictured it , if I didn’t have a shaved head I probably would too, I just called, rescheduled for tomorrow. They are good to me, my backs been acting up big time, and my spasms are back big time. Sucks

1 Like

I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again. Coffee is proof that the creator loves us. lol

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Gulping down French press dark roast. No sugar or cream. Generally like my sugar as baked goods :drooling_face:
Sorry to hear your back is acting up buddy

4 Likes

This is the absolute truth, :raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

I love my French press but I just wish they made big ass ones, mine barely fills my yeti when overfilled. I like the chemex too but it’s a lot of work, I’m lazy a percolator, timer set for 7am usually (unless I’m fishing) and I wake up to that lovely smell. And I’m addicted to three sisters , that’s my ish!

5 Likes

I like the idea of a bigger one! It says 8 cups on it, but it’s more like 2 :joy:

2 Likes

Exactly, 8 espresso cups maybe, it’s funny that u mention that but remember what coffee cups once were ? Like in our youth…… similar to tea cups…… now!

4 Likes

8 Likes

Bahahahahahaha :joy: EXACTLY brother!

3 Likes

Ummmm JUST LEAVE THE POT THANKS….

4 Likes

Line them up :joy:

3 Likes

8 cups my ass! :man_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

After breaking several french presses, we finally bought a stainless steel one. Had it for about ten years now, still going strong.

2 Likes

My mother in law has one( idk how old but at least 26 years) it’s the original stainless style and it’s a frigging tank BUUUUT that’s a true 1 cupper, take me an hour to prepare 2 yetis lol. Now a 14 cup stainless …… :bulb: someone’s gonna make that shit and get rich, anything to do with coffee is a gold mine in today’s society, it’s like wine :wine_glass: it’s gotten so popular that all it takes is a decent idea and some marketing and soon the :money_with_wings:

1 Like

Think I’m going to keep this thread up for dry/cure/smoke report etc. but it’s time to start a new thread or two next week I think, we’re close too 5000 here anyway so it would happen eventually regardless.

3 Likes

Hugo boss are doin a great white shark on a black or white t shirt here in the uk , if your flush with cash
@TopShelfTrees1 @JAWS
: )

1 Like

Our is big enough to fill that Yeti cup.

2 Likes

Oh nice! That I could handle! Was it expensive bro? @CanuckistanPete

Not really, no. But don’t ask where I got it…it as at least 10 years ago.

1 Like