TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Beautiful stuff right there! :drooling_face: :+1: :v:

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 @BigMike55

I’ve been on here for TWO MONTHS…and have talked more about growing than I had in my previous decades and decades. And learned a lot too. Christ I didn’t walk into a hydroponics store until 2 years ago cause I didn’t want to be seen.

7 Likes

For good reason, back around the 80-90’s we saw someone on more than one occasion sitting in a car observing the very low key “harrys” lanscape store.
Pretty sure they were writing down license plate numbers.
They did sell hydro nutes back then.
I went there and got peters powder/crystals, and was still nervous.
So I say good move! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

You know I was actually thinking this myself. I’ve smelt , stem rubbed , seen thousands and thousands of plants over the years. Cannot remember this terp profile even once, not even in the same ballpark tbh. But it’s kind of gross, like I had it on my hand this morning, it was all I could smell, had to wash it off as it was getting offensive lmao

7 Likes

You had to say ballpark…LOL
Guy was telling me he had a plant with hotdog terps.
Unique, but I am not sure how I feel about it either… :thinking:

Pretty sure there is a thread on meat terps over at Icrag.

1 Like

100% I’ve known Dean . (The only local store here for 20 years until after legalization. ) for 25+ years now, he used to be constantly watched, followed . We had routines (I was setting up grows for people for a while for a cut) where he would deliver it later that night in a uhaul or big cube van discreetly, he had the observers as well, which we would mess with by putting up signs, parking giant trucks, cube vans, and lastly placing tractor trailer loads of coco and pro mix all around the entrance to block it lmao. Pricks

3 Likes

Yep that’s gross :nauseated_face:. I have seen the meat thread in fact over there a long time ago lol. Idk not my thing for sure lol

3 Likes

Couple of pink bubba in desperate need of some new shoes.

17 Likes

I wonder how the meaty smell compares to say a tree like the Bradford Pear which smells fishy or there’s a tree named the Melilucas that when asked what it smelled like a lady said "it smells like “instant mashed potatoes with meat tenderizer.”

Beautiful garden, I am just pulling up my seat at the back :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@Dr.VitaminGreen thank you my friend, I’ve been very curious about this scent since I first noticed it. The terps going around nowadays are insane compared to even 10-15 years ago, it’s insane. Never thought I’d be smoking on something tasting like a bowl of minty fruity ice cream, but I am as I type this, crazy! Perhaps the gene pool has been opened so much we are just now noticing the complexities of these terpenes , or they have been around but there are so many growers worldwide now that the numbers being popped are so vast we are just now seeing things overlooked over the many years by selective inbreeding. Idk but it’s pretty dam cool either way lol . Growing has had me in a strangle hold for a very long time, and it’s only getting tighter as the years progresses this truly is what I love to do and I always look forward to what’s around the corner or hiding in the next seed waiting to be discovered.

10 Likes

Insane trees man.
its a pleasure to see those giant tops.

May i ask how old and how tall are those plants?

4 Likes

Thank you, they are appx. 100 days old give or take from germination of seed. And they are appx. 4 ft tall, except the pre-98 bubba they are 3ft tall and about 86 days from seed. Appreciate the kind words. :pray:t2:

5 Likes

AOG x MT @44F

30 Likes

MG x RAB 44F

29 Likes

Double Kush 44F

31 Likes

Pre-98 Bubba Kush 44F

43 Likes

I fall in love, every time I come and look at your garden. Awesome work.

9 Likes

Thank you brother :pray:t2: I truly appreciate it very much

5 Likes

@Indicana_Jones you will be the first to get some pre-98 babies I promise you that.

4 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better @BigMike55… TopShelf for sure @TopShelfTrees1
:fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes