TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Ma Gooey x Run Away Bride
-Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Double Kush (pre-98 x White Walker Kush)
Ancient OG x Mountain Temple (Bodhi mix )

8 Likes

grabbed a little lower test nug last night from a pre-98 Bubba. Smells unmistakably bubba, sticky as hell! Pretty coated. Almost through flush now

27 Likes

Looks like my BS bad karma is back…. Wonderful, there goes my summer. :man_facepalming:t2:

9 Likes

Uh-oh! Has some shit hit a fan, somewhere? Do tell, brother.

3 Likes

What happened?

3 Likes

My dog really doesn’t like plastic bags trapped in chain link fences.

They weren’t there yesterday
They move
They make noise

It pushes his buttons and so does the elevator for some reason.

5 Likes

what happened dude…

i wana ask you about this i hope you’re good!!!

3 Likes

Sending good vibes your way, hope everything is gravy!

5 Likes

I hope your OK my friend.

4 Likes

This is only a guess, but I am pretty sure his friend died in a motorcycle accident.
God speed @TopShelfTrees1

5 Likes

Sorry guys an absolute abundance of bad juju hit all at once in a single day, loss, then some other crap, and more on top of that, mentally it wrecked me for a few days, I’m back and getting my head back on straight. Sometimes when it rains it pours ya know. I appreciate the concern and the fact anyone even cares tbch. Much love and respect

25 Likes

Hope you’re all good. Read about Heime Cheeba, sorry about the loss. Take care bud.

5 Likes

Very much appreciated my friend, truly is

6 Likes

There are no words bro. I lost my best friend a few months ago. My heart goes out to you man. We will keep you in our prayers.

7 Likes

Oh man, I can only imagine brother, I knew something happened but did not want to pry as I noticed a definite change from you. My deepest condolences as well. I’m so sorry for your loss. In the last couple of months I’ve lost, my very old friend and companion, my best friends grandma (who was essentially my grandma as well for 30+ years. Then my grandmother, followed by my step father and now the weight just gets piled on…. It just seems unbearable at times. Tbh thank god for good friends/people who are just willing to listen with zero judgment and give the utmost solid advice . (You know who you are brother , much love)

21 Likes

So sorry man, hope you find some solace :heart:

2 Likes

I’m, slowly, getting my shit back together. My Granddaughter came up from Florida. That has lifted my spirits considerably. Yeah, I’m coming back around. Thanks.
I’m sorry for your storm man. If you ever need someone to listen. PM. For real bro.

9 Likes

Means the world to me brother, it TRULY does, and I offer you the same advice. Or ANYONE for that matter. In a bad spot, hmu. Feeling like the world is closing in HMU, feel like no one cares…. I DO , HMU NO MATTER WHAT, Someone Cares , understands and has probably been there before no matter the circumstance. I mean this from the bottom of my heart Hit Me Up. I will listen, offer advice, help in any way I can. Just know that you’ve ALWAYS got a friend in me. These are not just words, nor am I just saying this. I would be glad to help if I possibly can. And I urge others to offer up the same, you truly have no idea what the person next to you may be going through, the turmoil playing out in their head or the pain they are feeling at the moment, a little kindness , without judgment can go a long loooonnggg way.

23 Likes

True words.

6 Likes

And on a more positive note.

43 Likes