TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

@SeymourGreen i run current culture nutrients, with the addition of silica (advanced nutrients) and sometimes bud factor X (strain dependent) cold cure is basically a normal cure. (Hang 10-14, then bag, then jar for 45-60 days. (No bovedas/boost/etc.until after cure) the entire time after initial dry they are kept in the mid to low 60’s. Just a trick I learned from an old old timer and have never looked back since first try as I noticed drastic improvements over my previous cure. (7-10 day hang, into jars as the stems snap)

6 Likes

@204medismoke thank you. One of The dankiest dank that ever danked is roadkill skunk (putrid skunk ass pheno) king Louis xiii we call it king dank, and there’s two gems that outdank her we keep under wraps. But I’m thinking of putting my all time personal secret fave in my next grow log. One thing I can honestly say is Canadian Skunk, true genetic Canadian Skunk seems to be the one ingredient I find in almost all super duper stank ass strains. God Bud is a great example, some phenos dank so bad just being in a room/tent then going out afterwards wil have you turning heads ALL THROUGHOUT WAL MART lmao, and your deli guy asking if you just fought a battle with a skunk in your car. :man_facepalming:t2: I promise I will reveal the other two in time. (My word) but they have been kept under wraps and in my crew so long it almost feels wrong posting on a forum. Especially since it wasn’t only myself involved in the creation of them. Are you into the dankest dank that ever danked like myself? I gotta admit many think they know what DANK is , but have come to find it was just “pretty stanky” lol. That stuff that sticks to everything and lingers forever, just permeates anything and everything it comes into contact with, giving people headaches and such.I Have a group of friends that call it “cop caller” or “heat bag” haha. The reason these strains have only recently started exploding IMO is legalization. Now people don’t need to worry about growing or walking around with a “WEED HERE” sign on the front lawn or back. When even the best carbon filter still only dilutes it, you know you’ve got that DAAAANK! Dm me in a couple weeks …. :smirk: may have something special for you.

19 Likes

@204medismoke do you happen to be Canadian?

2 Likes

i am always into the dankest of the dank. lol where in canada are you from and i look forward to when you tell us your secret dank strain haha. im from winnipeg myself

4 Likes

Ontario my friend

6 Likes

a few pics of the bud structure and trichomes development (although getting that true frosty pic is proving impossible) everything is moving along nicely, just over a month in . The smell is so strong! Like a spicy kushiness mixed in with that telltale pink Kush scent and some serious skunk, an amalgamation of skunk, vanilla, spice and Kush, absolutely love it! The amount of water/nutes they are consuming daily is absolutely insane! Without a top up reservoir I would constantly be playing catch-up . Was away for a few days, I apologize for my lack of posts/information this last week.

29 Likes

I can see by the node stacking that these ladies are most likely going to grow large, tall colas throughout , density is all ready there but it’s still early, all in all I’m very impressed with these phenotypes of Pink God this far. They seem to flourish in high intensities of light , are very Hardy, all but one EXTREMELY easy to clone . And for the most part are a joy to grow in RDWC and soilless, definitely needs a good carbon filter, after initial topping just wanted to take off everywhere! All plants were scrapping for that extra room light right from the start just wanting to continually widen out. Really looking forward to the remaining journey and especially that initial “smoke test”

13 Likes

Fantastic grow going to hang out and watch for sure

3 Likes

picked these up this morning while re-upping my h2o2 situation and some perlite. After so much research I decided on these, and WOW! The clarity, the eye strain is completely gone. And I noticed several things I’ve been missing . A bit pricey but worth it for the longevity of my eyes.

13 Likes

some progress pics, these ladies are just chugging along consuming unreal amounts of liquids daily, and near the max ppm I push my girls in bloom with CC. Each and every day the smell is more and more prominent, but it’s extremely dank in there atm,with a unique semi-spiciness I cannot put my finger on. We are getting fan leaf frost already and these nugs are already TIGHT. It’s outperforming the other cultivars I’ve grown with this style so far. Constantly amazing me and reminding me of her Canadian Skunk lineage. Really have high hopes for this girl and that one of these phenos is an absolute gem at the finish line…. :crossed_fingers:t2:

26 Likes

they look amazing! try taking a few pics with the LED glasses over the camera lens see if it gives us a proper spectrum :innocent:

7 Likes

think I have an early pheno on #4 (my lucky number) she’s showing tons of signs of heading to the finish line early. Other 3 phenos are just cruising along nicely. Still quite a while to go. The potency is truly getting out of this world in there, almost burns your nostrils at first crack of the tent. An intoxicating dankness I can’t get enough of.

25 Likes

Last couple of grows (RDWC) I defoliated 4-5 times , 3 times in Veg, and twice in flower (when initiated and then again appx. 2 weeks in once the stretch has stopped (or at least slowed to a crawl) this time however I only defoliated at initiation and took like 10-15 HUGE suns/fans after stretch that were just blocking numerous sites and could not be tucked. I also left an extra 3 nodes that normally come off the bottom but I thought my penetration was much further than it actually is, and I feel I’m going to have more larf than I am used too as well as it being much, much more dense than I would prefer.

9 Likes

That was my issue my last grow I didn’t trim nearly enough I’m doing a lot better this time around

4 Likes

Ya my light penetration is about a foot less than I had understood, I always go for the lots and lots of smaller tops as opposed to a few huge ones, seems to work out well as the quality doesn’t diminish until you reach the lighter colour below, first RDWC run I had next to none, second one I ended up with what I imagine is 2-2&1/2oz’s dry of buds that I wouldn’t smoke personally. But those who ended up with it gave extremely high praises. From now on it will become rosin/bubble/ice hash depending. It’s crazy what a node or two will change tbh

8 Likes

Very nice. Good stuff.

2 Likes

Very nice set up. Sorry I haven’t been over. Your plants are all Beautiful.

2 Likes

No worries my friend, thank you for the kind words @Hemp :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Tbh it’s truly amazing watching the voracity of growth in a top tier RDWC , like hard to keep up at first and just incredible to watch. The first two weeks of veg is absolutely unreal , looks like a different room every time you enter, gotta say in these systems…. SILICA and top up Rez are a MUST, oh and a chiller. You ever decide to bite the bullet hmu, obtained some decent connections, especially if you are Canadian

7 Likes

Clean and healthy!

2 Likes