TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Welcome back! Good to see you posting again.
:wink::+1:t4:
Sorry for your lost friends. I do relate to that. It’s been a bad deal around here for the same reason.

8 Likes

Glad to have you back!!!

13 Likes

Good morning brother, really happy to have you back :hugs:

9 Likes

Glad to have you back brother @TopShelfTrees1 !

10 Likes

Nice to see you have returned to OG. :grinning: :+1:

8 Likes

Welcome back bud.

7 Likes

Welcome back bro!

8 Likes

Welcome Back!!

nice to see you here again

5 Likes

Cooool happy times : )

4 Likes

See, this is why I could never leave for good. Way too many awesome friends. Just seeing these messages and those in my inbox that took quite some time to go through. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your kindness, thoughts and prayers and the overwhelming amount of love I’ve continually received. Missed all of ya but I’m back for good now.

21 Likes

Aw man, sorry for all the loss and troubles, great to see you back though. Those Death Bubba cuts are still yours if ya want em. :smile:

9 Likes

Excellent, glad to see you back in here, happy news indeed.

7 Likes

Oh ya, I completely forgot about those. Sweeet! I actually just grew out some death Bubba that definitely WAS NOT death Bubba. Lol smh :man_facepalming:t2: thank you brother .

6 Likes

Great to have you back @TopShelfTrees1, so sorry about the loss of friends and loved ones.

7 Likes

Welcome back brother!
It’s about time. :joy:
Good to see you round again, for sure.
This place has not been the same since you left.

8 Likes

Lol ah bummer, no worries at all. I’ll dm ya soon, just waiting for the mama plant to grow out a bit before taking some cuts :+1: :v:

6 Likes

God I missed you guys!

13 Likes

Welcome back to the grind :100: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome back ghee :green_heart:

I’ll just leave this here…

9 Likes

Welcome back brother! Let’s goooo!

giphy (17)

5 Likes