TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

So much better!!!
:face_with_monocle::+1:t4:
Gotta love a full tent!

4 Likes

Much respect guys! Thanks for the love as always!

5 Likes

@JAWS your color always looks so good to me. The difference between photo color and plants annoys me. Just device to device can be huge. Being a printer with a good eye for color is part of it.
When my color looks off I’ve been using Mag-Nit as I ran out of just mag. Just don’t think I want the extra N in flower.

3 Likes

Agree @crownpoodle… I always felt Nikon cameras always provided the most photo realistic color when it came to plant pics… everyone these days uses cell phones mostly, but I can’t let go of my Nikon.

3 Likes

I’ve got a nice Nikon too. My daughter has a newer baby and borrowed my lenses. I’ve got a Canon around too. Also a newer Samsung tablet I should really experiment with. So many edited photos. Pretty sad to me folks do that. I like seeing all the different expressions in phenos. Actually looking for a special one now, learning as I go. Learning.
Just tortured right now while my Sherbikerbubbles finish properly. Buds are so pretty and I have a fade starting to kick on the fan leaves. I’ve been bad about burning the fans before I even got this far lately! 2 distinct bud formations. I think one might be what I see called “dometop”, but I could be wrong. The other is foxtailing, but in a bulky way. Big chunky bracts just swelling away. I can’t get any definitive smells. Once they’re both out I can see/smell what’s up.
Happy dance shoes are close by. No dog crap on them. Clean socks too.

4 Likes

yup using cal-nit to far into flower will be a mistake, i usually try and get enough into the plant before week three of flower. during veg i like to water with mag and spray with cal-nit, then water with cal-nit and spray with mag. it works well for me and my grow style, not sur if i have ever over used either product.

peace …

5 Likes

Very beautiful garden man
You should be proud of those babies.

4 Likes

Brother, you’ve come so far over the last few years it’s awesome! Truly I love seeing how much you’ve learned and how far you have come! Makes me proud!

7 Likes

Thank you sir :pray:t2: very much appreciated, for real

2 Likes

Maybe I wasn’t clear, just using the mag nit up to flower. Mag powder from Mbferts ordered.

4 Likes

19 Likes

Couple of absolutely gorgeous males getting out of hand, I am taking cuts of today.

14 Likes

Bro! Your green thumb runs clean up to the arm pit!
:dark_sunglasses:
Beautiful.

9 Likes

Haha :laughing: thank you @MoBilly you always know how to put a big smile on my face. Much appreciated. And thanks for always watching. It means a lot to know people enjoy and look forward to my posts otherwise I’d probably post SO MUCH LESS. It’s guys like you and several others that keep me motivated. I try and do the same to many others as I know it must work similarly to others. Much respect to each and every person who watches and/or interacts on my thread.

10 Likes

I use Coco -Cal personally and run at 1ml per liter in Veg and 1.5 per in first 3 weeks of flower. Which is significantly more than they recommend already, This is another reason I’m truly contemplating trying the LSO route. When I run my RDWC my nutrient usage is sooooo minimal as opposed to Coco it’s nuts. I am trying something new this next round though (was supposed to be this one but I wanted to utilize all the opened bottles of cultured solutions I have so the remaining are unopened and I can either sell them/trade them or utilize them if I don’t like these new nutrients. I still like to try Jacks one day too tbh.

4 Likes

9 Likes

My grinder

9 Likes

Morro Bay speed ball. Useful Seeds Blackened Oranges.

12 Likes

Spending all my spare time cleaning. Almost done with this 35 gallons of hydroton peroxide soak.

Mmmm coco puffs!

Also went to the hydro store today to pick up a handful of 3/4 tee fittings and straight fittings so I can put all 18 sites into flower.

Waiting by the mailbox like a little kid. :joy:

8 Likes

That’s killer!!

2 Likes