TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Just popped in to see some beautiful veg shots! The dilemma of an invisible line and sharing cuts with friends! My personal favorite is when you share a cut and they won’t give it back!

5 Likes

Ya that’s some serious BS! I honestly don’t know how a person could say no to someone who in turn gave them the cut to start with :man_facepalming:t2: that’s just ludicrous, but it definitely happens.

5 Likes

I have a problem understanding that. Unless your objective is to lose a friend and a fantastic contact in one stroke, what would motivate a person to be that way?
Unless he was selling it in the same area and didn’t want the competition. That could factor in.
Still, what a dick move.

4 Likes

Yup. Douchey people everywhere. That one takes the cake for sure @MoBilly

6 Likes

Checked out the root structure of this male after I culled him. The dynomyco really is impressive stuff, alway super clean , thick abundant white roots that explode everywhere once they come into contact with the mycorrhizae. I don’t think I’ll ever grow without it again. Should have seen this before I broke/crushed them all, in like 9 days the roots have sought out and covered the new coco almost completely! The others although still doing well just don’t have the intensity and vigour that those given the Dynomyco does, I’ve also noticed seedling phase is somewhat sped up as well as once into contact with the mycos that taproot just explodes and creates branching everywhere, it’s almost unreal watching it day by day through my clear solos.

14 Likes

Exactly how I describe my entire veg area as we speak! :drooling_face: Skunk under overwhelming Chem and garlic goodness! It’s almost unreal, man I can’t wait for bloom on these funkers!

8 Likes

Happens all to often unfortunately. Onward and upward and you know where people stand!

3 Likes

so what’s giving you the skunk smell ?. always after those strains.

thanks brother …

4 Likes

Khalifa Mints and oddly enough one of the Soylent green @JAWS I even put them both by the door to watch them as you know I’m THE EXACT SAME haha another reason we are good friends I’m sure . I’ve got a whole wack of stuff for you here already that keeps getting bigger and better lol. There’s some killer skunk stuff in there too

3 Likes

Yep, definitely a good way to lose a friend and associate lol, it’s the one negative about this plant unfortunately …. Sometimes it turns good friends into enemies over things like this, I value friendship much more personally and is maybe why I have so few TRUE friends, unfortunately so many more do not :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

I find it more with people who have more time in the old market. Strains were so hoarded than and the mentally stuck.
It’s a brave new world :joy:
Skunk smell :drooling_face:

4 Likes

That it is and the new mentality deserves to be embraced. It’s how it started after all, from hippies to hoarders and back again…… ahhh cannabis :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

2 days after LST/lollipop everything is acting accordingly and firing on ALL cylinders the funk is HEEAVY!

18 Likes

BlackBerry Soda and Soylent Green @JAWS responding EXACTLY as expected and looking vibrant, vigorous and VERY strong! Flip is very close! Three days max, possibly tomorrow.

22 Likes

And the small veg tent is kind of full atm 60+ seedlings, 48 clones in the domes and others in cups and pots I removed for the pic.

23 Likes

Looking good buddy. As always.

5 Likes

in seven days how far we’ve come.

18 Likes

if that is the actual color bump up the mag do not be affraid, 1/2 teaspoon per gallon. you want those nice and green before going to flower if at all possible.

peace …

6 Likes

to this….

17 Likes

Ya they are good, if I gave them any more cal mag it would be ridiculous. Probably just the pics. Now those two lil guys in solos in the front, they are yellow/green somewhat. The rest are deep/dark green perfection.

6 Likes