Haha someone else can get the blame of posting it , shag your twisted lol

The big bad wolf
The big bad wolf
Aaahoooo
Oo oo ahooooooo
Oo Oo ahooooooo

Catchy

3 Likes

that pic looks like a sea of happy healthy plants … very nice brother, can’t wait to see those rocking in flower :wink:

6 Likes

I agree these plants do look in perfect health, nice work!

13 Likes

I’m sending you the bill for my psycho-therapy.

6 Likes

I’m such a happy gardener right now!!!
Thankyou so much @TopShelfTrees1
you have no idea how stoked I am to get your letter today.

15 Likes

Nice score! That’s amazing!

4 Likes

And the hits just keep coming! Especially considering the source. Yea…choices. Just need more space!

6 Likes

My pleasure brother! Glad it made it safe and sound those UBC Chemo are RARE. Can’t wait to see what you do, they were in my don’t trade box so consider yourself blessed. You’ve blessed me as well and don’t hesitate to ask if there’s anything you need as I’m sure you already know. If you do an adage PLEASE keep me in mind @SHSC-1

11 Likes

hope you got some more of those UBC chemo brother, very nice.

just saying …

4 Likes

Sweating intensifies waiting on my mystery basket :joy:

3 Likes

Haha ikr , why is it always the ones you want to land that take forever, although you are considerably further away.

4 Likes

the chemo is a kind “full circle” thing for me.
I did start my adventures in growing tending clones and starting seeds with afghani #1, purple afghani and hawaiian indica. When my mentors were satisfied I had the basics they moved me up to tending the veg rooms. That started pretty much the day the UBC Chemo clones were handed to my mentor Sandy in Strawberry Hill on the Surrey/ N.Delta border here in British Columbia… which I believe were the very first clones to leave the UBC plant sciences nursery. I truly believe that was the day the chemo crossed over from the lab to the people and the rest is history. So this is why I kinda call it full circle and it literally means the world to me to be able to revisit the line. I will also do a seed increase so stay tuned for that :wink:

Ancient OG x Mnt Temple has me very intrigued as well.
The tough part is when to grow these out hehehe. I do have a full list for my greenhouse this summer and the chemo might respond better ran indoors… I’ll figure out when I can slip them into the rotation though and will post up when I do :wink:

11 Likes

Me too.
I would expect some real fast growing plants in those beans.
Good luck and congrats on getting the UBC Chemo in your hands again. :exploding_head:

Way to share the love @TopShelfTrees1 :star_struck:

7 Likes

Well I gotta get you some as well! You and @JAWS in fact. I have a bunch of stuff here for both of you in fact as well as CP. Once I get this box I’m waiting on I’m gonna send one of you a pack with another package inside for the other and CP. I’m actually amazed people are sleeping on those I haven’t given a ton out but a few packs here and there. No one has popped any! Huge buds the length and girth of my arm, lemony funky goodness with a buzz that just laaaasts. :man_facepalming:t2: my last grow I wasn’t fond of the two phenos I had taste, could have been a million things, my buddy who grew two I couldn’t get enough of, was that feel good, keep you going all day long, back of the eyes type bud. :drooling_face: now I want more.

I’ve got you guys 1000000%

8 Likes

In all her glory AOG X MT

22 Likes

Wow, thanks sounds very intriguing! :thinking:
No rush for me, I am in near shut down mode here.
For many reasons, but I also hope to get away quite a bit this summer.
Having my buddy babysit a few veg plants should work out good enough.
He does not do well with flowing plants, so we will skip that part this year. :wink:
But I do hope to have a flower room going again come fall to spring.

6 Likes

Anyone that ends up with some , don’t sleep on those beauties as you can see she’s quite impressive. And actually super easy to grow she was on autopilot the whole time. Once she started throwing pistils it was like a complete thoroughbred, every day I was amazed at the size she would add. Last pics of her I promise. Just proud of this one as the few people who have grown her all enjoy it very much in fact. No worries @shag maby people I know do this, for me not a chance as things are getting wicked exciting around here and I’m trying to prep for the future as well as I possibly can. :facepunch:t2: respect

28 Likes

Stoner moment what’s that abbreviation those are some great looking buds , sharpen your scissors.

5 Likes

Ancient OG and Mountain Temple I made from f1 Bodhi genetics

12 Likes