TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

A cash cropper’s dream that one.
Looks grown to perfection too. :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks bro . I’m pretty proud of that one in fact, it was actually myself and my mentor (his MT cut) but he says not to tell people he was involved haha

9 Likes

They’d look great run through my trimmer .

6 Likes

Thank you brother, my sentiments exactly once I started seeing her girth , size and density , like no larf either when done right

5 Likes

And even better sittin’ on MY tray. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Bahaha ya she wasn’t much fun to trim I’ll give her that, sticky/greasy too. Her finger hash had me nodding while trimming too. I swear I woke up 5/6 times in weird position while people were giggling or taking pics…. Pricks :man_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

That’s just beautiful. Great job.

5 Likes

Why thank you my friend :pray:t2: truly. I appreciate it very much, thanks for stopping by my thread .

7 Likes

could be a good mix to the chronic i have here, shes a beast as well. never quite had a plant like this one.

very nice brother …

5 Likes

ya those are mighty impressive @TopShelfTrees1
I started following the ancient og when icmag member schews blew them up into behemoth plants in cali or arizona… I’d have to go back and check those threads for the location. One of them places that grows huge ass plants though LOL.
The ancient og became a fast favorite of his and the plants had colas similar to those in your pics… many pounds per plant of those kind of flowers. I haven’t really followed the Mnt Temple but I was gifted some seeds a couple years ago but haven’t popped them yet. Same with the Ancient og… I have 6 original F1’s left from a pack I bought after seeing schews first grow. I also have a pack of karma’s headbanger x ancient og I got in the icmag server auctions a few years ago. When I saw the AOG x Mnt temple in the card I was like Fuck!! No Way!! LOL and that pack of headbanger x aog immediately came to mind… imagine combining the two… hmmmmm this is where my mind always goes haha!

8 Likes

Ya that one looks like fire! That one and that alien tech both instantly were written down , pretty sure I added 4-5 just from your last 2 alone. And I’m trying HARD not to add anything as I almost had it all obtained not that long ago…… not so much anymore :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

The AOG is a long time favourite of mine and my partner in crime Lester. The f3 cut used was actually an absolutely gorgeous female he found, that gets some colour as well as insane frost and this unique earthy OG funk we both LOVE. Then the MT male we actually thought was “clear” for a while as three crosses made previous passed through completely, but they came through in this and with Mothers Milk so she wasn’t that unicorn :unicorn: after all sadly. He’s actually gone now. I have a few f1 beans left as well actually I’m going to make some more F2’s with in the near future as AOG is very special to me, thank you btw. I feel one more run I would have had her truly dialed but she faded just perfectly, got just enough amber and gave me some monster buds of straight sticky icky

6 Likes

I could kiss you right now! :fire:

8 Likes

Jeez dude! What are you using for Bud Candy?

5 Likes

Unbelievable work! Serious baby arms you’ve grown there!

6 Likes

Nice score the bird pics are cool too.

5 Likes

Ha! AWESOME @Indicana_Jones i thought you might like those! Those are breeder beans and the others are pretty special too, ENJOY I’m so glad they finally got there!

4 Likes

Score! Some heat right there bud @Indicana_Jones

4 Likes

@BigMike55 @Qtip thank you gentlemen, for real :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Yeah they got here right on time from northest America haha. I really do appreciate it brother. It’s like you knew ive been eyeballing that bb soda for a minute now. I grabbed the envelope outta the mail on the way to go pick up the nieces and nephews today. I handed the envelope to my wife and she said “oh shit. Your beans showed up!” I told her to do the honors. She said Canadian scotch tape is the shit!" :joy::joy:

6 Likes