TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Them Canadians use real scotch too. :rofl:

7 Likes

Haha that’s awesome! And I’m glad that you like them. I’ve been loving @JAWS gear so figured I’d share and I’m really intrigued by both of those so I sent what I’d wanna grow next and what I’m growing now, and there’s epic stuff in those UFS as well. Huuuuuge colas, I was gonna send some AOG x MT bit was freaking out and couldn’t find the other packs I had made up, which I found last week lol, oh well next time. Love the scotch tape comment , I just despise snoopy mail people looking for cash. So I make it real hard to do so cuz once they see beans, they are gone too. I had a friend do an increase for a breeder recently, when the breeder received the box it was empty , they unsealed, stole the beans, resealed then kept it on its way. That’s like 10000 seeds gone smh there’s always a couple right? Better safe than sorry lol. Enjoy @Indicana_Jones

4 Likes

Holy crap. That’s garbage about that seed increase. Like in the grand scheme of things 10,000 can easily be replaced, but that wasted 3 months is the real killer.

Help me out, though. What is UFS?

3 Likes

Uncle Festers Skunk == UFC im pretty sure.

peace …

6 Likes

as jaws said its uncle fester skunk. i have 20 beans to hunt through myself sometime. just never enough time lol

4 Likes

@Indicana_Jones yes as @JAWS and @204medismoke said it’s Uncle Festers Skunk #18 a very old skunk line that holds some killer old school genetics, huge stanky buds, sooooo greasy. And exactly it’s the time, nutrients, space etc. that’s even more valuable. They were rare seeds as well , thief’s :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

Those look so nice. I feel all warm and fuzzy just looking. Maybe warm and sticky. Excellent work @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Greeaaaaat. I just went from not being interested in anything I have right now to not knowing what I’m gonna pop first.

4 Likes

Yes! Mission accomplished!

5 Likes

Nice work brother!

2 Likes

An awesome brother doing that nice work too.

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones you should see the duct tape @TopShelfTrees1 ducks make. Way better.

5 Likes

Catching up on my reading and my names in a post with AOG? @TopShelfTrees1 what other labels do I need?

3 Likes

My wife and I have a friend that is part of a pen pal type thing where they send each other candy from their country. So she always has some wild exotic international candies to share.

We should start something similar to that but for tape. See who really has the best in the world! Haha

2 Likes

Lmmfao tape club…. I just want in on the candy :candy:

7 Likes

Uk has the best candy : )

2 Likes

I’ll be the judge of that!

2 Likes

I remember when I lived in Germany they had candy trucks! I never saw an ice cream truck but I loved it when the candy truck rounded the corner.
I remember being upset when Dad got stationed back in the states. US candy sucks in comparison.

6 Likes

That’s awesome! I didn’t even know that was a thing! Germany huh, that must have been interesting :thinking:

4 Likes

Our ice cream vans back in the day also sold singles to us kids ( a cigarette and one match )

3 Likes