TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

We all laugh when we think back
Crazy but still fun times
Life was easier too back then in many ways : )

2 Likes

Ahhhh now I know, never watched the whole thing, just snippets. You sending me down another rabbit hole Pete?

2 Likes

1000000% bro here too, so much easier and much less stressful and anxiety ridden, I always say I was born in the way wrong time. I would have been a badass knight, or one badass cowboy!

4 Likes

It’s all just stuff and has no real value anyway. Inequality of opportunity…that’s different.

1 Like

Yes and yes.

2 Likes

And that’s all anyone is owed. IMO

1 Like

Very well said :pray:t2:

1 Like

Boiled roasted fried and even mashed we have now days : )

We still talkin potatoes ?

Not their best but it has its moments

I was picturing bubba saying that and just going on and on and on like in Forrest Gump! :rofl: only potatoes instead of shrimp. Totally would have worked too haha

2 Likes

tater
What did eye miss!?

I had to resize it. lol

3 Likes

Some LONG awaited additions to the stable……

8 Likes

I’m no means rich yet, but whenever I buy snacks or some small things for my kids i always make sure to buy extra and tell my kids to share it with their friends …
Costs me nothing bro, when i used to consume alcohol (once a week only, but still) that costed me more…
What bugs me is, if i can do it with my income why aren’t the rich doing their bare minimum to help the needy…

7 Likes

My sentiments exactly bro, it’s this stuff that drives me crazy and even ups my anxiety as it angers the F out of me. Respect for doing that. That’s good parenting right there. I’d like to be wealthy but I’m unsure if I’d ever want to be truly rich as there are a ton of cons as opposed to pros. IMHO anyway

8 Likes

So did your mom have a drawer with a potato supply with 4"sprouts all over it. I asked why the drawer. “We don’t have a root cellar”.

6 Likes

Haha nope! It’s like a dresser but smaller was our potato box, held 2+ big bags. In fact I still have it but have painted it and it’s used as my dogs storage cabinet. Clothes, brushes and her 1/2 million accessories and toys lol

5 Likes

Throwing this one up in memory of the homie @DJSF rest in paradise my brotha , until we meet again :pray:t2:

10 Likes

I just picked up a pack of Soylent Green myself today at Oregoneliteseeds for only $25/pack! That was a great deal. Really looking forward to these.

4 Likes

Awesome! That’s a wicked deal for 4/20 nice!

5 Likes

soilent green
Soylent Green is in the house!
And he’s coming for you!!!

4 Likes