TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Have you ever had intentionally wrong directions given to you for a laugh? I did. I didn’t laugh. He wasn’t at the gas station on my way back through. It would not have been a laughing matter for him had he been there. I drove, probably, 30 miles out into the boonies.

2 Likes

I have not @MoBilly ,that I know of, but I’ve actually done that to someone. Where I live being asked directions is the norm . So it gets old, quick. I’ve been known to send people on wild goose chases lol. Perhaps the bad directions given is just karma now that I think about it lol

Also I second the fact that ANYONE who did that would not want to run into me after being sent on a goose chase to GOD only knows where.

1 Like

Yeah. The guys at the station were laughing but they didn’t give the directions. They just stood there and didn’t say anything. They were still laughing when I left.

1 Like

Love the set up : ) lookin good in there , great work : )
You would love Mapito , dwc yields without all the hassle , you just flood and drain once every 2-3 days , simples : )

2 Likes

Thank you my friend, much appreciated. When the second room is complete I’m trying it 100%

4 Likes

absolutely gorgeous colours! No colour enhancing techniques just all natural anthocyanins.

45 Likes

Gorgeous flower!

1 Like

Great photo, and stunning bud.

1 Like

@MoBilly @Kyumonryu thank you gentlemen. I absolutely love when they have the au naturel colours.

3 Likes

Nice work @TopShelfTrees1! Beautiful coloration.

3 Likes

How goes it brother? I hope all is well. We need some bud shots of that beauty from post 107!

3 Likes

Ill second that🔥

2 Likes

oh hey there. just uh… looking for uh… update pics… (insert jonesing meth head)

4 Likes

Someone must be in trim jail :laughing:

1 Like

Sorry guys. Yeah they came down about 8-9 days ago, still hanging atm, will make their way into jars soon and I’ll take lots of pics then, was kind of overwhelmed this time so things have been pretty fubar as of late. I was also caught off guard with some bad news so I am just trying to “get my head back on straight atm” I apologize for my lack of content and the lack of me being around whatsoever, just stewing in self pity and turmoil atm . Definitely not myself.

19 Likes

You take care of you. We are always here for you.

Sure hope things take a turn for the better real soon.

11 Likes

@GramTorino thank you, seriously. I appreciate it more than you know my friend :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Man, sorry to hear that. Prayers for you and yours. :pray:

4 Likes

get your mind right before anything else. take all the you time you need. feel better man

6 Likes