TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

@MoBilly @204medismoke i truly appreciate it. Love this community and the friends I’ve made along the way. Good to know people actually care. Thank you :pray:t2:

9 Likes

All good man, we need to take “me time” from time to time. There’s lots of other posts to read in the interim. Focus on you, so you can continue with good content when you’re up to it.

Try to shake that self pity though, that doesn’t usually help us. You’re bigger than that, man!

3 Likes

I’m back fam. Apologies again for my dissapearance for a couple weeks. Appreciate all the kind words and advice given here and in PM’s from so many. This community is awesome and I won’t be going anywhere. Time to start a journal from scratch and explore some new breeders.

9 Likes

couple of close up bud shots. Just finished trimming and jarring yesterday. Not sure yet of actual number but I must say Pink God is definitely a heavy yielder. And I have high hopes still for that number 4 pheno.

32 Likes

26 Likes

this is the beginning of a small run in which I will be exploring a couple new (to me) breeders, first one is Bodhi. I have a big, multiple strain run coming soon . These are to keep me occupied in the meantime. 6 Bodhi time bandit.

21 Likes

Good to see you back bro, bud looks fyah. I hope all is well with you and yours

This should start the day out nice for you fam :v:t4:

9 Likes

Thanks brother. Means a lot, truly does. And yes, definitely a good way to start the day…. P! Thanks for the love, much respect :facepunch:t2: @FattyRoots

3 Likes

Ooh those Time Bandits will be nice! Pulling up a chair… :smile: Good Luck! :wink:

2 Likes

Very good to see you back on!
Yay for us!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
:v::wink:

3 Likes

Everyone needs some me time every once in awhile, glad to see u back posting. I myself take breaks now n then life just gets busy sometimes it’s good knowing this community will always be here.

The buds are looking very nice, definitely looking forward to the bodhi time bandit run

Happy growing :seedling:

2 Likes

welcome back man. good to see. and those buds look nice and frosty! good luck on the time bandit :seedling:

1 Like

Thank you guys, truly. @MoBilly @Budafly @204medismoke

3 Likes

and it begins. All seedlings dropped in coco , given their first super light feeding and are now off to the races.

17 Likes

Amazing thread my man! Sorry I’m late to the party. It’s great to see a fellow Canadian rock it as hard as you do, hella Inspirational !

3 Likes

Good to see you rolling again! If there are 6 time bandit in the green. What are the mystery 3?

2 Likes

Haha you my friend are hella observant. Those are jelly rancher. Just a throw in to check them out, 45 day sativa sounds way too good to be true, we shall see, plus I really need to start exploring sativa or sativa ish again. Find a few I enjoy and begin mixing things up.

4 Likes

I would also like to give @Kyumonryu a HUGE public thank you :pray:t2: for EVERYTHING. He has become a great friend and endured all my BS, rants, raves etc. And given great advice and information every single time. I’ve met some great people on here and I must admit I truly love this place and first and foremost it’s because of the people, so many great, genuine, kind and generous good hearted individuals. Again , thank you for everything, you have definitely earned the title “brother” according to me. Much respect :facepunch:t2:

12 Likes

few more finished bud pics (hopefully at least 1 of these are good! I have no idea why all my pics are so ghetto looking ¿

20 Likes

I hope you get the Hella Jelly pheno in the Jelly Rancher!

3 Likes