TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

All arrived safe and sound across the pond , thankyou @TopShelfTrees1 your a star , much appreciated : )

5 Likes

what did you get fishy??? @ifish

2 Likes

@Jetdro Some coool motorbreath 15 x
: ) created by @shag

6 Likes

That is another good one by @SmokinJoeMGF
That boy better start makin’ some more beans or he’s going to have an angry mob on his hands… :joy:

4 Likes

Cool, good luck with them! :star_struck:
If you get around to poppin’ any please check out @crownpoodle 's MB15 thread.

6 Likes

Already watchin that topic @shag
: )

3 Likes

Good morning fam, hope everyone is having a great day, I know I am now that I don’t have to stress over these plants anymore! :open_mouth:‍:dash: I could not agree more, this place is truly truly special! I’ve met more kind, honest REAL people here in the last few years than I have in my entire life 100% hell OG and certain individuals have TRULY completely restored my faith in humanity. And have made me want to be better as well it’s definitely full circle!

11 Likes

morning everyone, you too @TopShelfTrees1

Dude you are everywhere scarfing up shit here n there…

6 Likes

Haha, it’s funny I had like the 2 worst years of my life , and somehow this year has completely turned around and has been progressively getting better and better. It’s surreal and I’m taking what I can get while I can. But I gotta admit no way I would have expected @MissinBissin to drive 6 hours to bring me a SECOND light after the first died 3 -4 days in! Crazy and warmed my damn heart even more, I’m on a cloud today. No joke. Plus I’ve met a ton of awesome people recently I didn’t interact much with before, got a nice little crew over here now, all is truly well for once and ILL TAKE IT :raised_hands:t2:

23 Likes

Hey @MissinBissin that was very kind of you to help out TopShelf w the light!

The ganja goddess spoke to me in a dream and suggested i offer you some Oregon Huckleberry f2 seeds to reward your noble act. Made here on OG back in 2018. Of interest to you? If so, DM me w your address.

16 Likes

Well Hot Damn, @BudWhisperer I will gladly accept this amazing offer.

Truly appreciated. It was also a real easy decision to make. having just taken down a deluxe phlizon 450w and it was just sitting with the X-mas stuff.

TopShelfTrees needs a Lite, and his Tent was bulging with Life ! So its perfect timing

Message you shortly. Thx

13 Likes

Excellent!

3 Likes

ya right from the first seed pop I made of Darlin’s Net from the seeds smokin joe sent me … it’s been several years now… I knew that I had to preserve it for my own stash. I shared some of the F2’s I made with my friend sixgun who isn’t on the weed forums anymore. Him and his friends were new growers and they all hadn’t seen much success in thier small plant count gardens. That all changed when he popped those darlin’s F2’s and found what we now call the SixGun cut. The pic in the april POTM contest is that cut just before harvest.
So they only had maybe 20 seeds and those went fast. Being new growers they had some missteps along the way that caused them to be in need of more seeds. Not sure how many packs they bought from GLG … but I also nabbed a few packs for my stash of the F1 originals from the seedbank.
I made a small batch Darlin’s Net Bx1 (GG4 x (darlins net male)) and released those at great lakes. There was maybe a dozen packs? I won’t be doing any more breeding with the Darlin’s Net… that is @SmokinJoeMGF 's line and that BX to the GG4 clone will be the only seeds I release.
Then there is my friend gary who recently laid the S1 seeds on me from plants he hunted and grew… which was a total surprise to me LOL I have handed out a few packs to a few lucky people but sharing those has come to an end. If smokin joe wants some of these they are here for the asking. otherwise those are going deep into my personal stash hehehe

10 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 you letter arrived, thanks buddy!
Oh and I figured out what MB15 is, motorbreath 15.

5 Likes

Awesome! Enjoy bro! I actually have a couple more packs I’ll send you in the near future, they were still needing to be shucked etc. but I’ll put together more so you can really explore that strain you were really interested in. :wink:

5 Likes

I’m working on it. Just sexed Darlins Dawgs and I have 2 males and 5 females. I put the 2 suspected males into flower to be sure they had balls. I may talk to seedpac about f2’s.
I don’t know of anyone else that has grown them out so it’s a crap shot of a plan if I do. Really no way they can’t be fire with Darlins Net and Chem D. Maybe I’ll do it for shits and grins, just send em to glg for freebies and who ever else wants em

4 Likes

Did you see this @SmokinJoeMGF

1 Like

I messaged him at the labs some days ago so he is aware of the offer :wink:

2 Likes

What a motherless goat, he is the worst of the three motherless goats… :weary:
But I still love him the most… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yup do it please those are gonna be fire! I’m all about that pedigree ! Count me in , I’ll gladly throw down a pack bro!

4 Likes