TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I feel like woke culture has been co-opted by the squeaky wheel of the left like the republican party has been co-opted by the squeaky insane maga wheel of the right. The only people getting any air time are the raging lunatics on either end of the spectrum and everyone is screaming “poor me.” Haha for real it’s like in the movies where there is a clone of some one and they are trying to convince some one that they are the real person. “No, I’m the real victim!” :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Okay my bad. Pallet cleanser. I’m dying at this shit @TopShelfTrees1

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRKVhcbY/

1 Like

When I saw the latest trailer for disney’s “little mermaid” I almost fucking died of laughter! Someone over there is taking a dump on racists.

1 Like

Im so square i havent a clue WTF y’all talking bout with this WOKE shit??? Canadian beer or something

3 Likes
3 Likes

OMG, dont even get me started on that CROC …i mean subject :poop:

Thanks @ColeLennon

2 Likes

Please cool it on the politics, y’all.

9 Likes

I believe in my heart that the woke cause is a justifiable one. Yes, there are extremes on both ends. It is also my belief that when “intelligent” open-minded compassionate human beings educate themselves on the true meaning behind the woke movement. How we treat individuals unlike ourselves can change. :100:
Edit
I am speaking in general as a whole here. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m so sorry.

1 Like

Back to the buds….

22 Likes

Sorry, I regress I teeter. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

when i was younger woke meant anti government corruption cia being criminals etc. now days it means alphabet groups and what ever else. the world is a south park skit now days. and a reason i chose not to have kids. well that and no one would sleep with me

4 Likes

I would move to Florida @204medismoke , you’ll get it wet there according to @Gonzo : )

4 Likes

but then i have to stick my dick in crazy… they say never stick your dick in crazy!! at my age i should really stop being so picky tho :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

With all due respect to people rightfully having their opinions (and a-holes, I presume we all have those too), delving into politics has always been divisive in the canna-world. Same thing happened on the Reeferman forums and the old OG twenty years ago… we share one topic we all more or less see eye-to-eye on (cannabis), and another topic that divides us in a serious way. I get it, there are a lot of older conservative/libertarian white guys in the online cannaworld, along with a bunch of younger folks (mostly guys) of varying political stripes. It was true twenty years ago, it’ll probably be true in another twenty years.

But as long as we’re talking politics, you can put me firmly in the Critical Theory camp. I got turned on to Critical Legal Theory in a class I took in college (it was at the lawschool but they let undergrads and postgrads take it too)… “the law is a discourse in political power.” No shit, Sherlock.

5 Likes

Show us more buds @TopShelfTrees1
That’s what I’m here for : )

12 Likes

Thanks @ifish plenty of other places for “other topics”. I want more shots from @TopShelfTrees1 too.

8 Likes

Stack-a-lac-in! :sunglasses:
What is it, Mountain temple maybe?

17 Likes

I can only apologize so hard guys :joy:

3 Likes

Here are some shots of the empty, almost clean, room.

Just need to wash out the buckets and move this light from the tent into the main room.

50 gal bags of freshly sterilized hydroton

My wife doesn’t know it yet but this tent is gonna make its way into her spare room and be used for mother’s.

Whole bunch of lights just waiting to torch some new plants

14 Likes