TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Wife’s gonna have a fit lol
Good luck : )

5 Likes

Woohoo get it going ! Nice @Indicana_Jones

5 Likes

That is BlackBerry Soda by brother @JAWS sir! Wait till I finish trimming them up real good , heading down there after I walk the dog. Big ass colas to come!

8 Likes

I’m ready to go brother. Im taking a few days off this week so there are no more excuses. On your recommendation I should have trainwreck medicine in wet paper towels by the end of the week. LETS GOOO!

3 Likes

Haha. It’s only a 2x4.

Who am I kidding? The initial reaction is gonna be freak out lol.

4 Likes

You’ll will be getting a 4x2 round the back of your head , while you sleep : )
The wood type ……… Boooof

3 Likes

Very nice!
If it looks like that and smells like BlackBerry cobler that is going to be hard to beat.

6 Likes

She’s a good looking girl.

3 Likes

BlackBerry Soda #2 (chunky/indica shape) all blackberry cobbler ontop of funk!

16 Likes

@JAWS BlackBerry Soda #4 (lanky/sativa leaf shape/towers) light Berry smell with an eye burning cleaner scent

23 Likes

@shag Motorbreath #15 straight gas with that Chem-D raunchiness burns nostrils and gets crazy intense!

21 Likes

@JAWS Soylent Green #3 Bats of badass buds! Funky af with a limey background, stem rub is limey hashy funk!

22 Likes

@JAWS Soylent Green #5 unique citrus/cleaner with body odour and a touch of pine, very unique and enticing

22 Likes

Soylent Green #1 oil can/rotten fruit and gas STICKY AF!

21 Likes

Soylent Green # 6 lime funk, STRONG AF, STICKY hates LST! slightly finicky.

22 Likes

I’m officially spoiled by you guys! So @CanuckistanPete reads a post I wrote regarding wanting to try a vape but not knowing what to try etc. Friends had told me mighty or arizer but I had no clue. He messages me saying I don’t like the thing, and it’s yours if you want it , I don’t use it and I’d rather see it go to good use and ontop he sends it express ! I have a lot of friends, brothers, sisters here and I’m constantly amazed by the generosity and kindness of people I meet on OG, thank you brother :pray:t2: in the last month I’ve been emotional about others kindness more times than in the last ten years , this place constantly makes me want to be a better person, give, help , guide, encourage it’s truly a very special place with a ton of very special, like minded people. 🥹
Btw this thing is brand spanking new! Like idk if he even tried it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17 Likes

I’m glad you’re so happy. I may not have used it, but I licked it before I sent it to ya! :grin:

15 Likes

Bahahaha so basically we just kissed ! :shushing_face:

6 Likes

I blame @HumblePie420 …he sent me a pipe for no reason…just to be a nice guy. So I’m paying it forward. Except I’m an asshole. :laughing:

8 Likes

I just came from there my man. Trying not to go back lol.

8 Likes