TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I’ll never leave it

I’ll fight for her too

3 Likes

This how I feel about Canada… I am greatly saddened by the path the current regime is taking our country and how a small portion of the country controls the vote. Erasing history and claiming our nation as a Post National State… communists BIG TIME. I would fit right in down in texas except that I just can’t handle the heat. Alaska is more my speed with the fishing, hunting and of course, the right to keep and bear arms. That said, I love my country, I love where I live… but if things don’t change soon… Canada “will” be the next Venezuela.
Sad but true.
Now, before anyone reports my post for being “political”… it is not intended that way… it is merely conveying truths about my reality. I am and never will be “woke” LOL.
I’m a gun totin, cannabis growin, nature lovin , down to earth human being … but don’t tread on me :smiley:

6 Likes

What is woke?

4 Likes

It’s what I did at 7AM :rofl: Kidding aside Woke is a justifiable cause. :100:

5 Likes

Lol. Right. I’m always curious to see what everyone’s definition of being woke is, especially when it’s prefaced by “fuck all that shit.” :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Complaints about woke is just a disguise to hate and discriminate.

5 Likes

I think it’s the same as being red-pilled, except you’re crazy in a slightly different direction…

5 Likes

Yep, crazy that 7-8 years ago everything was completely different, 20 like night and day. And now…… Trudeau :man_facepalming:t2:

Lot’s of crazy in this world but thankfully we have this place of respite… and can share our love for cannabis together without all the trappings of the outside world disturbing our peace hehehe

6 Likes

Haha for real :joy:

1 Like

Afuckingmen brother AMEN :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

I love urban dictionary’s version.

:rofl: :rofl:

red pilled

While it once used to mean learning the “harsh” truth, as far as anyone could determine what “truth” means, Red Pilled now represents a group of people who have opened their minds to conspiracy theories so far that their brains have fallen out. Red Pilled individuals belive that actual “lizard people” roam the “Flat-Earth” and are actively spreading scientific lies, while simultaneously believing the terms 'Alpha and ‘Beta’ actually apply to human beings, and that Soy is somehow making men less “manly”; all of this without a shred of credible evidence.

6 Likes

I was gonna say, I think being anti woke would be a hard take especially in a place like this that’s all love regardless of who you are. Didn’t mean to call you out personally as an attack either. I know a lot of people that had a waaaay whacked out idea of what being woke was about so when ever it pops up in conversation, I kinda like to get a feel for what some one thinks it means.

3 Likes

I was about to ask which one before you edited… they have 39 different definitions. :stuck_out_tongue: And I feel slightly dumber for having even skimmed them… :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

I believe stop wokeness is a bunch horse shit. Just another way racist-hateful individuals disguise they’re actions.

4 Likes

Come on, I just learned that there are lizard people roaming the earth replacing government etc. makes me feel smarter @Cormoran 🥹

5 Likes

Oh, that’s hardly news, they’ve been telling us the “real truth” on that one for literally decades now. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sheesh WTFF

2 Likes

@ColeLennon , I understand your comments.
To be truthful, I am colorblind when it comes to human beings and a person’s race matters not to me. True colors matter though but those come from inside :wink:

4 Likes

Absolutely :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like