TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Same here @HumblePie420 and plan on staying here for good

7 Likes

Well you’re not in my books!

7 Likes

I wish you guys could smell it in here after all that trimming and moving the ladies around, it’s literally burning my eyes/nose and we’re just under a month ffs! :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Hey buddy, my exhaust from an Infinity T6 comes out of my tent, runs 20’ and vents under a deck. Really stank sitting outside earlier. Knocks me over when I open the tent. Cobbler.

4 Likes

You need a filter

3 Likes

Got one, it’s just cuz I removed half of the 4x8 to defoliate and ended up lining the halls as my OCD had me scrubbing the tent while they were out, whole house still danks 2.5 hours later ffs, but I do need a new filter too for the dark room as I get a hint once in a while. Also as I’m typing this I realized you were talking to @crownpoodle lol @ShiskaberrySavior soooo it’s irrelevant :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

That smell is unreal, cobbler and funk it’s unmistakable BlackBerry though 1000% I hope those terps retain all the way through cure, very unique

2 Likes

Ughhh, just strolling through here, minding my own business as usual and huh, what do I see? We got a bunch of Catist’s in here, spouting on w their zealous cat hatred. Jealous little puppies, whatever, I’ll go find somewhere else to curl up :v:

9 Likes

Forgive them, for they know not what they do.
:cat2:

6 Likes

Sooo you keep a book of assholes???
What page am I on?.. :rofl:

10 Likes

Cats are cool in there own way I’d want a minx some thing big enough . Nothing says try me like a protective shepherd showing his fangs and growling .

6 Likes

We don’t believe in declawing cats, let us not start now. :rofl:
Such a sassy little tabby. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We have 3 cats, well 4 if you count the new one that climbs people like a tree. :face_with_head_bandage:
@catapult let’s not kid here, you cats can be nasty when you are scared. :thinking:

4 Likes

Ask my wife when we were dating my one person cat attacked her when she walked in one night . Strange stray cat I took in . Lol

5 Likes

I’m currently using Black Cherry Soda for that condition

20 Likes

Nice, transition to get back on topic, very smooth.
Some nice fuckin buds there too, you are gonna be one high cat… :sunglasses:

7 Likes

yes indeed some very fine garden shots getting thrown down… very nice !!!

@TopShelfTrees1
I have some brothers in etobicoke, whitby and bracebridge that i haven’t seen in a few years and I’m due for a trip but finding a sitter this year is getting hard. My nephew who helped me so much last year, finally got his call up for a job as a longshoreman along with the rest of the family so he is busy making the big bucks. I want to make the trip back there and then scoot down to Michigan for the August reunion… wife says go but I’m still trying to get back in the black here so I can afford such an adventure.

We all gotta start an annual get together and cannabis cup on this side of the border eh?

8 Likes

You know you’re Chapter one page one so stop gloating! :laughing:

3 Likes

I want to go to Michigan to the bash so bad! And you’ve got a place to crash here brother, anytime. Small world I have friends in both places as well.

5 Likes

I want to go too

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1

I’ll check out Dhl today

I won’t need to show ID will I ?

Anyone know ???

2 Likes