TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Yezzir it is, got a few gems from brother @Jetdro awesomeness !

@crownpoodle they are all perked back up, and recovering quickly. All is well

Good morning everyone. I even woke up with no likes for another 50 mins. :man_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

I feel this.

:fist_right: :fist_left:

6 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Good morning fam, happy frizzle yizz y’all!

5 Likes

Good morning y’all, and Happy Friday!

5 Likes

Good morning everybody. Turned my lights on at 8 and decided to lay down for a few more minutes and all of a sudden it’s 10 lol.

4 Likes

No weekend for me this week, I gotta teach 16 hours combined tomorrow and Sunday

2 Likes

I know how to do that. Doesn’t matter how many cups I drank either. I swear, sometimes it seems the more coffee I drink, the more tired I am!

2 Likes

That because coffee can only block the neuroreceptors in your brain that trigger the sense of fatigue, and release noradrenaline to make you feel energized.
Over time regular caffeine consumption can cause “adrenal fatigue” causing us to lose the “zip” that coffee used to provide. Give it up for a month and come back to it, and it’ll be like cocaine.
I did that recently, and I can’t even drink a half cup now without getting the shakes.

6 Likes

This is very good to know, and I know for a fact it doesn’t have that zing anymore! I was at a pot to two a day easy before. Now one yeti mug…. That’s saying something! You teach massage bro? I seem to recall you are a masseuse.

4 Likes

I do indeed. This weekend is massage for the lymphatic system for folks who get lymphedema, or for post operative patients.
I also teach basic musculoskeletal anatomy and a few others.

8 Likes

Is the leg bone in fact connected to the hip bone? They wrote a song about it.

6 Likes

Man…. I may hit you up for some info in the future. Very cool, got a lot of respect for massage therapists and chiropractors . Always intrigued me and helped tremendously in my accident recoveries.

2 Likes

The trapezius is connected to…the latissimus dorsi…

The vena cava is connected to the…I dunno.

5 Likes

I mean, technically the head of the femur connects via the ligament attached to the fovea of the head and within the acetabulum, held in place by a fibrous joint capsule… but ultimately, yeah, the leg bone is connected to the hip bone. The song got it right.

8 Likes

The song is catchier :joy:

6 Likes

I’ll find out indefinitely soon! Going with my dad for a hip replacement in November

2 Likes

I do a song in class about the scapula, to the tune of supercalifragilusticexpealidotious.
No lie.

:notes: …Supraspinous, infraspinous, subscapular fossa… :notes:

5 Likes

I just noticed…. Between the three of us conversing here we have a pip extravaganza and combined we almost get @DougDawson s :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes