TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Tbh so did I …. Maybe after me losing my ISH at the post office recently they put a (fast) pass on my mail ! Even got something from the Ukraine in like 2 weeks!

7 Likes

You got mail from an active War Zone in 2 weeks? That’s impressive :+1:

2 Likes

It’s a bit of a shit show of an operation they run lol. And im not sure whats happening now, I read a while back in the paper about the natives were pissed off either about all the mining or permits or something. I don’t think they made another season after that and I didn’t hear what all ended up happening for the industry itself in the area since.

Edit: just saw @Pigeonman comment.

1 Like

That’s exactly what my mailman said! He had a big grin he’s like what u got from the war zone? I was like oh shit nice! That was only like 2 weeks no way? He said “Damn that’s very impressive surprised it even got here” Guy is awesome! And he literally is blessing me with one of my holy grails.

7 Likes

Man…I went through hundreds and hundreds of posts in this thread and Finally some @TopShelfTrees1 trees! Lol.

4 Likes

Will definitely be a regular occurrence now, few issues then a health issue had me restarting my entire previous run…… but now there’s LOTS to play with and soon to be more and more. Got you @Fitzera :facepunch:t2:

9 Likes

All good bro, I was just poking a little for fun. Glad to hear your doing better! I’m excited to watch your garden grow, you’ve alot of amazing genetics to play with

3 Likes

Nah I got it bro, all in good fun. Thank you, just wait so much epicness to come, hopefully I remember how to grow these things ? :thinking:

5 Likes

Out of likes AGAIN

4 Likes

You are out of likes more than your not. @moderators can you spot @TopShelfTrees1 more likes. :rofl:

4 Likes

whats more impressive is what @Shevchenko sends… he is quite the guy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @jaws is this your gear?

you ever test smell a nug that smells so damn good you wanna eat it ? this #2 apple and bananas cross is like ripe fruit salad… havent smelled something so pleasant since do si dos

3 Likes

that wedding cake needs to get her grow on half of canada is waiting on her lmao.

you have to many cuts now there all crying for attention haha

6 Likes

she’s a fast grower… or so im told

5 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 is jets cut your wedding cake?

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 how’s those sick plants doing. I’ve got some Chem Soda OGEE I’m attempting to bring back.
The spent some time outside on my covered side yard. This will be a good test, see what I salvage. Also had some slow to jump in some recent starts. Going to start more. Need to choose.

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 how’s those sick plants doing. I’ve got some Chem Soda OGEE I’m attempting to bring back to life. I think I’ll be successful, but the have some bug damage. Need to get those gone NOW, before I even think about moving them in.
I’m taking no chances, not like I don’t have inventory.

2 Likes

Keep this in mind choosing. Those Trainwreck Meds would be an easy choice to run again. I had 7 females, 5 are done, 1 hanging still, 1 in the ground that’s @58 days. Every one nice.

3 Likes

You aren’t kidding

5 Likes