TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I love the way she looks! Gorgeous dog.

4 Likes

Shes not very big at all but holy crap she has a strong bite force. She grabs them squirrels and rag dolls them for a good 5 minutes then stands back and wait for them to try and run away or move lol sheā€™s brutal with it

3 Likes

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 sheā€™s so spoiled! Lol thatā€™s our 2nd baby we have 1 kid 1 dog and 2 cats and the dog is the 2nd baby. She gets all the attention. So much for a full sized pit guard dog lol

2 Likes

Itā€™s crazy but the small breeds can really mess up a rat/squirrel /bunny they even shake em and break their necks instantly if the get em right. Blew my mind when my little shi-tzu destroyed a rat to protect my screaming wife. Like a boss she ran at it, cornered it, grabbed it and shoook the shit out of it side to side until it was dead limp. Then laid it at her feet like ā€œhere mom I got it for youā€ :laughing: that was a new one for me

4 Likes

I feel you on that ! My girl is 100% our baby girl, spoiled just like one too, my boys are older now so she gets the babying since and LOVES IT.

2 Likes

Yep same thing she does man! Hey @TopShelfTrees1 can I post up a pic for a buddy and try to solve his issue? I was looking for a dwc thread to post it in but havenā€™t found one yet

2 Likes

Sure @HighTilliDie of course

1 Like

Same here man. In time :crossed_fingers:

Rabbit stew :yum: ā€¦ now im hungry.

3 Likes

Yezzir, @HighTilliDie @InTheWoods you guys are young, intelligent and good people Iā€™m sure youā€™ll both have your country homes of your own in due time.

5 Likes

Asking for a friend on discord. Jacks 321 nute mix dwc setup. First 2 pics are the Durban dew by Dutch passion

Not sure what is going on but Iā€™ve never had a problem with general hydroponic flora series. This jacks321 is starting to aggravate me. I hate checking on my girls and seeing there not at their healthiest. Starting to think itā€™s a cal or mag issue. Been feeding 100% strength but hell :man_shrugging:Iā€™ve heard good things about jacks but damn canā€™t seem to figure it out. Bought fancy mixing machine, scales, but idk on this one Iā€™m lost. Plus I have another plant Durban dew by Dutch passion sheā€™s squaty and doesnā€™t seem to grow vertical any even shows signs on leaves something not right with here either.

9 Likes

After talking for a bit he told me heā€™s at 0.9 grams per gallon on Epsom salt and I bet thatā€™s his issue. I run 1.2 grams per gallon pretty routinely and never change it so I told him up epsom salt and see what happens

4 Likes

@InTheWoods yeah squirrel you would probably need 3 or 4 to make a meal but they are good, @HighTilliDie also yeah rabbit stew is great!

4 Likes

Looks like a cal-mag issue to me personally

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 yep that was my diagnosis. Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

Hope he gets it fixed up, at least itā€™s only minor so far, no worries at all :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Good thing I got this site and great friends to the rescue! Nothing a few days to a week of proper nutes wouldnā€™t fix from the looks of it

4 Likes

Love jacks. Cheap and effective

5 Likes

I got the 25 lb bags of part a and part B 2 years ago and still havenā€™t used it all and I run a perpetual grow. I wish my local shops sold the 25 lb bags tho they only stock the small bags and all the jacks 321 additives

4 Likes

They never will. You will only need to come in once every couple years for fertilizer

1 Like

Yeah I guess you got a good point there. Last time I was in there the guy was trying to sell me hard on that promix HP and im like nah dude my canna coco bricks are dirt cheap compared to that lol. They always gotta keep you coming back huh?

2 Likes