TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Oh man! I could probs help with some pain meds if need be? I hate hearing you are in pain. (Stupid anti opioid bullshit! ) I know we spoke about that already.

4 Likes

The one on my right is super cuddly! She always has to be touching you when she lays down. She loves giving me kisses, which the other one is copying from her. It’s super funny watching how fast the tails wag as she licks my face

4 Likes

Yea it’s crazy how far in the opposite direction the pendulum has gone with the anti opiate stuff. Fortunately I had a few left over from my last surgery

3 Likes

Both my cats are like Charlii. They KNOW. I was Leo’s guy when he lost a leg to cancer. He’s paying me back. I was real low yesterday at one point. He was all over me, wanting me to get up and play. @Emeraldgreen may your recovery be uneventful.

4 Likes

I love watching the tail wags go crazy, my buddies rotti who basically helped raise my kids and was another love of my life (rest in peace Ciara) used to get so excited to hear my voice or see me her little nub would go nuts! It was hilarious and she looked like she would smile. God I miss that beautiful giant girl, I spent 14 years loving her to death and she wasn’t even mine, my kids used to ride her, she guarded our crops, and we’d let her Roam the fields at night, in the end she had the invisible fencing stuff the last 4 years we had her out there, she scared away predator animals and people, brought back pieces of clothing a couple times but all we found was evidence of them stepping in the field, and then running for dear life. God I love dogs!

5 Likes

It’s good to see that you’re getting the emotional support from your spotted buddies. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

They’re the best! I especially love that I can be gone for 5 minutes or 5 days and they’re just as excited to see me!
Thank you all for the support positive vibes on my recovery.

9 Likes

Morning everyone!

7 Likes

Mornin to you!

7 Likes

Good morrow everyone!

8 Likes

Know the pain your in spend 10 months in a leg cast actually 4 different casts and they rebroke my leg after a month to reset it it properly.

Sounds like you need some good pain meds for a while till things settle down . Over the counter shit don’t cut it .

7 Likes

Yikes! That shit must have sucked! And rebreaking it ¿ holy foook! I woulda been pissed and a complete anxious wreck at the same times

6 Likes

Unfortunately I have a stupid high pain tolerance. Guess it’s a good thing because nobody wants to write prescriptions for any opiates nowadays

5 Likes

Yeah. I’m glad I held on to some for future needs. I recon there will be some.

5 Likes

I wish I had held onto more😂

6 Likes

Ya there never seems to be enough in those little orange bottles. Can make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Morning everyone! Hope you guys are off to a good start

5 Likes

Good morning brotha and OGs! :coffee:

Early bird gets the worm!

5 Likes

Goodmorning y’all!

Have a good day!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Since I’m still on hold

7 Likes