TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Morning OG! Checking in with no new damaged parts this morning.

6 Likes

Have a great Sunday OGers!

6 Likes

Hope your recovering well brotha, If you need a good laugh watch this.

4 Likes

Haha. It really feels like that sometimes. System check. All good.

Good morning everyone.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone!

8 Likes

Now I see what works on me. When I was young, mornings could be tough. Waking in my clothes was never a good sign. Is my car even here? What condition is it in? Is it on the lawn…again?

5 Likes

Did you say you were chopping some today?

2 Likes

Negative! I wish, got lots of cleaning and more uppotting to do, and lots of other random stuff. But we’re getting close to putting some in flower thank god

6 Likes

There ya go. My day sounds the similar. We’ll see what happens. My edibles WILL get made. In front is Chem 4 x Lemon Larry. About 4 weeks, too lazy to get up and see. Those 2 plants are about 4 weeks apart.

17 Likes

Looking good buds are building nicely.

5 Likes

I wanna pop those so bad!

7 Likes

Well, at least you don’t have to wish you had some. There’s that.

6 Likes

That’s a fact!

5 Likes

Honestly how many packs do you want to start right now? If space wasn’t an issue

3 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the gang!

4 Likes

Start em all! Lmao

4 Likes

I hear that! Unfortunately I loss to many because I over pop :disappointed:

4 Likes

Probably about 25 - 30

3 Likes

I knew it was gonna be one of those days, but come on! How much shit can they pile on me…. :man_facepalming:t2: looks like it may be one of those MONTHS! Not my health, not any of that shit but bullshit and drama …… really changing my outlook on things here quickly I tell ya, f!$&

3 Likes

It’s been a crazy week. Super weird energy with this full moon :flushed:. Sorry to hear your plans are falling apart, might just be a temporary setback. You know so something better can happen

2 Likes