TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Feels like I was looking through rose coloured glasses for a long while! It’s killing me over here! For real , I can never just get a month or two of peace and happiness, sooo tired of drama, and losing trust in people. :man_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

Life, to me, feels like running a river that will throw white water at you at any turn. I get that man. I just try to keep facing forward, and remember there’s literally always a calm stretch ahead.
Meditation and herbal medicine helps me find my way through as well.
Keeping you in my thoughts bro.

7 Likes

“Better to lose to many from over poppin, than lose to many when under popping”
~Confucktuous

6 Likes

Is that just @JAWS gear? 25-30?

2 Likes

Just repros I really wanna do tbh, I’d get them out of the way so I could breathe and then go HAM! there’s some Jaws in there though 110%

6 Likes

That’s one breeder I have nothing from is jaws . Not sure why but need to get some of his wares in the vault one of these days .

5 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics is having a good sale J @JAWS gear right now picked up a couple packs myself.

2 Likes

I also have no JAWS gear! You aren’t alone @ShiskaberrySavior :joy:

2 Likes

She was out a haircut. Fresh shots. Wish I could test you a smell. You’d ID it. I’m terrible at that.

11 Likes

:fire: :sunglasses: :metal:

6 Likes

You guys definitely gotta get some @JAWS going, never been disappointed once. In fact it’s all stellar, and he has one of the deepest benches of a lot of breeders! People don’t realize he’s been doing this over 20 years like myself. Don’t sleep on the wares, it’s only gonna keep going faster and faster those signs are becoming quite evident. And well deserved, he’s just never advertised or really promoted his stuff at all like sooo many do, and there is no need as his work speaks for itself, truly! There will always be some Jaws in my garden undoubtedly.

12 Likes

Me too brother, me too! She’s gorgeous that much I know and was in my top 5 to pop for a year now, and now that I have some it won’t be long!

4 Likes

definitely 50 plus lol. there’s so much fire…

6 Likes

:joy: we all need greenhouse and warehouse

9 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t3:GOALS!!! :thinking: Even a house…. JUST to grow in :raised_hands:t3:

10 Likes

Might as well shot for the moon! If we fall short I’m sure it’s still going to be good

5 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree bro! 100%

5 Likes

It would be cool to get a community grow together. I know more than likely it wouldn’t ever happen but while we are talking hypotheticals it would be amazing to see a small community come together and be able to grow in 1 shared area. Just imagine all the knowledge in one place and all the strains that could be brought to the tables

6 Likes

If y’all were gonna spend the bucks to build out a dedicated grow space, what’s the smallest space you would do to still achieve your goals?

3 Likes

10x8 flower, 4x8 veg/work space, ideally

so 14x8 feet in total

that means you can run 2 4x8 tables in flower

2 Likes