TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I think you’ll come to find out that your question relies heavily on a budget. Im not sure how much more id honestly be willing to dish out I think im 12k at this moment and I don’t know many really willing to dish that kinda money out. Ideally I would like to have some bigger spaces to grow in. I’ve been following a buddies grow and he’s been building a 12x12 room and I think a 12x12 would be an amazing upgrade for a flower room compared to my 4x8 currently

3 Likes

I have no issues having the (5) tents now but for flower a room where I can stand up would be amazing and the only thing I’d be interested in spending more on

4 Likes

I’m eyeing this 24x24 concrete pad in my back yard with a basketball hoop attached to it. My hooping days are over and the backboard and all of it have seen their best days during the 90s. I was laughing to myself cuz I have the room to go 20x50 and like, is that too much? The grow shack will officially be bigger than the foot print of my house at that point. But I suppose it could also be converted to a guest house or inlaw suite if it’s usefulness runs it’s course.

7 Likes

Sounds like a great size!

2 Likes

Put up a tough shed.
New-Prescott-Lot-cmyk

5 Likes

shit bro sorry to hear. hoping a speedy recovery and lots of milking attention from the house hold lol. going to catch up to see if u mention how it happens

2 Likes

ahhh and there it is… fkn ouch. where was the ramp hopefully somewhere that can be sued :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha. I’ve just been relegated to the square footage of the bball pad. That’s cool. That’s still almost 600 SQ ft.

1 Like

I wonder if a group of “experts” could all come to agreements on the “best way to do things”. It seems like for every good idea someone has on these chat rooms there is always another person calling the idea stupid and saying that their own way is the best way. It would take the right group of people for this project to succeed. I would love to watch from the sidelines if said group made an effort.

3 Likes

Haven’t thought about that.

1 Like

you still have time. any witnesses ? video cameras around ? … build yourself an amazing grow space with the payout lol

1 Like

My boss is the witness :joy:

2 Likes

I think with the right people it could easily be achieved, I love the idea personally and it makes it much more viable with pooled funds/resources. So badass!

4 Likes

That would be an amazing idea! One day maybe!

2 Likes

Forest of Kush. :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Good morning Top.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone

7 Likes

Goodmorning folks!

7 Likes

Morning OG. Starting of with one of CP’s toxic Snicker doodles and a nice big TW Meds cone. Shitty little front went thru and I hurt like hell this morning.

11 Likes

Very nice! I gotta try one of those someday! I loooove snickerdoodles, in fact this entire house does! It’s a go to (unmedicated) sorry to hear you are hurting today , I know the rain/storm pain all too well. Hope those fix ya up right quick brother

8 Likes