TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I hurt every day. Don’t know why I bother to point it out to myself. That’s stupid!?!? Makes no sense,but I/we all do it. WTF is that about?
Making snickerdoodles is an entrance to the way back machine. Something I vividly remember doing with my mom. She’d put a can of Crisco on the table with a stack of cookie sheets. My job. I remember how it felt. “Wash your hands before you stick them in.” Amazing I can pull that up out of noplace after 60 years. She’d make boatloads and freeze them. She’d bake when she was nervous or worried.

11 Likes

That’s awesome! Love stuff like that, I used to help my mom and my grandmas as well. It was common place banking back then, nowadays it’s a rarity. I used to love munching on moms empire biscuits ( :drooling_face: ) and twelve million other delicious goodies! Christmas was always nuts and a holiday I’m still extremely fond of because of amazing childhood memories I’ve tried to recreate with my kids (SPOILED) :laughing:

6 Likes

Hey. You on here now?

3 Likes

I just snagged Cherry Ak47 f2, and Chem D BX1 f2 from JAWS for $50 each at GLG, and got a 10 pack of Exodus Cheese x UGORG Blues for my freebies!

7 Likes

I was :eyes: them for sure. Nice pick up

4 Likes

Very nice! You running those soon? I’ve got that freebie as well.

5 Likes

I’m smoking on mine now, and it has to be the sweetest smelling weed I have ever grown. They named it perfect too. It’s in your face cherry dessert when I open the bag. My wife said the smell carries over in the smoke. She knows every time I hit that stuff.

9 Likes

Awesome score bro! Nice!

5 Likes

I’ve got 2 back to back community seed increases from late December until May, so I can’t run them right away but

is pretty high up on my list.

Hey Mo, how’s the effect?

5 Likes

Thanks homie! I had a couple beers when I saw the sale sooooo…

I emailed to see if they would give me mixed BadDawg freebies because I don’t want 20 Tennessee Kush x Bye Ya.

7 Likes

Haha I hear that! I’m sure DBJ will hook it up, he’s the best! That’s a killer order, I love 50$ packs ! Sweet! I really need to get me more of strays gear too you reminded me.

5 Likes

Dude, I got the Nepali Hashplant, and that Chem Hill Haze, but I may be more excited for the freebies from @Strayfox ! Hollywood PK x 70s bagseed, and now I have a full 10 pack!

5 Likes

I’ve never ordered from great lakes but I think that’s about to change. Too often I’ve heard of people being more excited by the freebies than what they ordered😂

6 Likes

I have ordered there JUST for certain freebies.

4 Likes

Oh that’s badass! Nicely done!

2 Likes

So have I brother lol

2 Likes

They’re really great! I’m going to try to save up for April 20 this year. Those deals are like a firecracker stand in the 80’s: Buy 1 Get 5 free! :rofl:

6 Likes

Hahaha. That’s my kinda sale. Set myself up for success for the next several years.

3 Likes

I was blown away on how many freebies you get. They had a Tony Green special, a Jaws one, and an overall one. Spend $100 on Tony’s gear and get like 3 or 4 5-packs, Jaws packs $50 and bogo I believe, and then spend $130 or more and get another free pack it’s ridiculous.

4 Likes

Yep and everything is stackable, so you can get more freebie seeds than the ones you paid for!!
Hell, Twenty20 is buy 4 packs get 3 full size packs for free!

4 Likes