TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I would put the head high around 8 of 10. It can get a little hard to remember what you were watching before the commercial came on. After a while though it works into my muscles. I wouldn’t say great pain meds but it’s more like a “I still hurt but I’m not tensed up over it so I can breath” kinda thing. It’s not my Holy Grail but it’ll do till it comes around.
:slight_smile:
How’s that? :+1:

5 Likes

That’ll do pig.
I don’t need the grail yet, I’m just looking for the lost ark.

4 Likes

Remember also, however, I am quite the novice at growing. In the hands of the right person… who knows?

3 Likes

That’s not me. I’m also still a novice. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well, I got lucky. Here’s to your future luck. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t knock beginners luck!

3 Likes

:laughing:
It has saved my bacon more than once. lol

2 Likes

good morning /good night @ everyone! hope you are all doing well! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are off to a good start! A cup of coffee and a few bowls for me while I get ready for work in a hour

8 Likes

Good morning everyone. Apparently I need a o change the body or it’s to similar to post :joy:

8 Likes

Good Morning everyone.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

I’m a bit behind today as the past two days were some of those times when your health makes you slow down to take it easy and recover.

But, I’m back on track today it seems like.

Peace!!

8 Likes

Good morning brotha and the other brothas and those other brothas brotha’s :coffee: :sunglasses: :grin:

7 Likes

Lol, good morning fam! @Weednerd.Anthony i know those days all too well as of the last couple of years , glad you are back to normal. Everyone needs a reset here and there.

5 Likes

Good morning everybody. Today’s my favorite day. It’s drive around hells half acre and see who has checks and who has excuses!

10 Likes

Oh god! I despised those days! Everyone’s got an excuse after, but while doing the work GOD FORBID you have a family emergency, or your grandma just passed away etc. “NO EXCUSES you said you’d be here, be here! “ smh this was what made me really start hating people and their bullshit.

6 Likes

PS…. 3 minutes to like replenish :wink:

4 Likes

Haha. I tell people in so many words that they don’t have to take off work while wee are there. Trust me I don’t want your shit, mines better. :rofl:

5 Likes

Tbh I’d prefer customers NOT HOME . Nothing worse than some dude standing over you, “oh that’s cool, wow you really have a steady hand” or my favourite
“ I know we didn’t discuss this buuuuttt I have this closet here, oh and this walk in closet here, and just one more thing” “YES! Nothing I wanted more than to spend ANOTHER two days here with you asking me questions every five seconds, I don’t care how much pizza you buy or beers you offer” smh

7 Likes

hows the leg buddy ? pain going away?

4 Likes

Good morning everyone, hope everyone has a stellar day.

6 Likes