TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Hello my brother. Hope you are liking OG So far. Stoked to have you here. :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 . I had a hiccup and need to start something. I’ve got @JAWS Hi-C Cookies sitting out, but have lotsa choices. You know a lot of my choices, any thoughts?

3 Likes

Run my Mac yet ???

13 Likes

Damn! Wish my care package was there! I know you’d have a few you’d wanna drop ASAP! Hmmm

Anti matter, Lost Skunk, lime ogee, rail line stench, legion Dawg , dawgs of war
. Off the top of my head I REALLY wanna pop those!

7 Likes

Only clone I had issues with, almost lost her in fact, clones died, mom was faltering. I uppotted her , flushed the shit out of her (found she despises wet feet) but she’s finally turned a corner! And the original mom (you sent) is coming back to life, wedding cake is getting flipped in the next few weeks 100% really wanted Mac in there but next time I guess! Love the smoke of both and can’t wait to have some in the stash. Now even more so looking at that pic! One thing I can say is I noticed yesterday she’s got trichs everywhere IN VEG! Lol can’t wait to watch her put on a show. (Damn gorgeous brotha :drooling_face:) @Jetdro

8 Likes

I grew out a MAC #1 Cap cut a few grows back. Finicky plant, but man was she nice. Almost a creamy ice cream/crunch berry cereal with a few drops of frankincense on top for the terps. The rosin was epic indeed.

6 Likes

That’s her! Nice to see you @bassman5420 been a while. I almost posted your name on the (what happened to thread)

4 Likes

Thanks bud, feels nice to poke my head out of the shadows a bit. Its been a ride lol. I would really like to be back on here a bit, try to have some fun again posting and chatting about something that bring me a little joy.

Got to get back on that rosin hunt ya know! :rofl: :metal:

6 Likes

I’m going to look, see where it is. Dawgs of War ore going in solos this morning.

4 Likes

Hell yes! As for the rosin hunt
 god I need a press, miss my rosin SOOOOO MUCH! was my champagne for years and years! Until it wasn’t
. And now it’s been years without. (Stupid thieving bitch) I hope I can get one next year if all goes well :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

7 Likes

Awesome! Really wanna see that one

4 Likes

Jezuz now I want to grow the MAC1. :100: :fire:

9 Likes

makes crazy good rosin

16 Likes

MAC is right up there with making the best extracts in cannabis strains.

4 Likes

Sun Clone just broke with a “Gelato Mac Slurricane” clone. Peeks my interest.
I want to try their Purple Apricot also.

4 Likes

The leg still hurts, but just got home from the orthopedic doctor. I was just told I don’t need surgery since it was just minimal movement. They want me to start pt and expect 3 months for recovery
@TopShelfTrees1 do you have any experience with Ubc chemo?

10 Likes

Indeed it does. I wish I could have kept it around, but one of the cuttings I was given back then must have had HLVD and got everything infected
 Sooo only 1 of my keeper strains made it out of all that mess.

5 Likes

If @TopShelfTrees1 can’t help with UBC Chemo, check with @SHSC-1 . Try there.

2 Likes

Why yes, yes I do! I grew out 11 , 8 years back or so. I actually sent the last beans I had to @SHSC-1 firva repro and/or project he had in mind, I know he was ecstatic! Great plant, stanky, sticky prolific grower once it hits its stride up until mid flower where I found it a bit finicky . Loved the smoke, bubble was killer too. With enough amber that stuff annihilated pain and would close your eyes no matter what within 30-40 mins.

8 Likes

It’s still morning sooo.

Good morning my friends.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

6 Likes