TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I’m trying to grow a plant I can build a tree house in, even if it’s only one :rofl:

1 Like

To sticky icky icky.

1 Like

I finally uppotted today. What relief. Looks like you’re gearing up for a sick haul

2 Likes

That was last year. ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I am though. 4 out of 6 seem to be making the cut.

2 Likes

I’ve seen pics of plants that are 11’ high in veg so I imagine you could do it indefinitely

3 Likes

Tracker does it. He is using an orchard ladder to work on the top. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m doing it then. I can probably get them as tall as 7 or 8 feet inside before moving them out. Just gonna have to dig a big ass 250 gallon hole or something, fill it up with medium, and plunk that big ass bitch down on top of it.

3 Likes

I would just use pots. Nursery pots inside. Plastic ones. Re pot Fabric ones outside. Prep the outside pots and root ball with Mykos Extreme. Pay you back in spades. :spades: :spades:

2 Likes

3 months! Damn sorry brother, here’s hoping you got wolverine blood & get away with 2 :+1:

5 Likes

We’ll see how it goes. I’ve heard of multiple surgeries and two year recovery. I’m feeling optimistic. Thank you for the well wishes

8 Likes

Goodmorning everyone!!

Have a good day :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning everybody! :coffee:
Hope everyone has a great day and strong cup of coffee to start it off. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Good morning folks

5 Likes

Good morning fam!

7 Likes

That’s a frosty girl! :+1:

7 Likes

Good morning y’all!

7 Likes

Good morning everybody. Work got postponed for today so I’m loungin.

7 Likes

Nice! Enjoy, love those days

5 Likes

Just when u think you have found HOME…. :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone.

5 Likes