TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Good afternoon all. So quick question I’m outta smoke but just chopped a plant. To quick dry some would breaking down to small buds and put in paper bag and put out in the sun would this work? What ideas or tricks to get bud smokable asap. Thanks

5 Likes

I toss a couple on the ballast of my grow light and they’re smokeable in a day. Not the best flavor and harsh but if you’re in a pinch it works.

6 Likes

Just went threw this. I put the buds on a paper plate and have a fan blow on it.
Smokeable in two to three days if you have the humidity sub 60%.

4 Likes

good morning/ good night @ all! wish you all a nice day!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

5 Likes

Goodmorning everyone!!

6 Likes

Güten morgen meine freund!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Gloomy day here but still unseasonably warm (I’ll take it) hope everyone is having a great morning

9 Likes

Raining like a mofo for 2 days here. Morning Top

6 Likes

Nice! You guys need it bad, that’s for sure! Btw like the new avatar . :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Yeah. The potbelly dewd just wasnt “smooth” enough

5 Likes

Been raining the last few days here as well. It’s so nice outside despite the rain, 78 right now. With the last few months being 100+ this is welcome weather.

4 Likes

We are Brothers of the great State

4 Likes

Good morning :coffee: :sunglasses:
Heavy fog here and unseasonably warm. This weekend should shake things up again. Shuckin before work.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

5 Likes

I bet! It’s been insane out your way! Insane! Glad you guys are getting some reprieve

2 Likes

Morning buddy. Just hanging with my cats :cat2: having coffee :coffee:. It’ll be light soon, then we’ll go hang outside, smoke a couple to get right with the world :earth_americas: for another day. Packing a cone and rolling one in preparation.
Still smokin’ @JAWS Trainwreck Meds. That’s it for a few weeks. One strain for at least a couple weeks unless I force dry a branch. Not necessary. This strain is really a versatile one. Takes the edge off any pain. Within the same plant I find the occasional bud that’s extra fragrant. I’ve got a big jar of airy lowers that are so tasty.

8 Likes

It’s definitely on my list to pop soon! I always forget you are 3 hours behind, early riser like I used to be. Now it’s 7-8:30 normally. I can’t wait to hear about the others you have going too! You are Killin it all around over there! For real that Rom x Korean skunk is epic looking!

6 Likes

Good morning all!

6 Likes

Good morning OGers!

In light of developments on the legal front, I’m considering options to stock up on seeds while they can still legally be sent through the mail. So I’ve got a bit of a nube question:

I assume “untested” – in the context of breeding – means there haven’t been enough generations propagated yet to know, for certain, which genetic traits the seeds will carry. Is that right?

…Also, anybody want to offer recommendations/reviews on Johnny Potseeds wares? I’m an indoor mostly organic soil grower, with a small grow room (four plants at a time, maximum).

10 Likes

Good morning everyone. Outa likes :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Yes untested generally means they haven’t been run by “testers” to check for instability etc. I’ve had untested turn out amazing! As far as JPS I know Frankie is pretty damn good. Anything from old timer is great too. Oh and his alien OG is awesome as well. I’ll go have a look see what catches my eye.

5 Likes