TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Definitely doesn’t make shit easier that’s for sure

1 Like

Corey/Heime also adjusting well to their new kicks! Really intrigued by a few of these just by the looks, but the stem rubs and scents they just give off naturally are unreal! Lots of unique funk, and this unique charred meat and butane”ish” pheno .

14 Likes

Morning Guys. :sunglasses: Going to start chopping Purple Queens about noon.

15 Likes

Was that a cut from Boss hoss?

I have a pack of those seeds in the vault but somethings telling me to get to them sooner rather than later. Lol

I got them from GMO house of clones when I got some snips…

2 Likes

Yezzir, I popped half a pack before , but that was in my way overvegged shit, so I scrapped those. And started these to replace them. Everything I’ve seen from @hoss8455 has been awesome! But I know I had to pop these first just because of the Jim (Heime) RIP 🪦 correlation. I’m pretty stoked to hunt through these . Especially as the smells progress :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Nice bro! Now the fun begins! Killed it out there, for real! Awesome job!

4 Likes

This season flew by. :bird:

3 Likes

What’s it gonna take to get you to hook me up with some of those clone only strains your running? Lol

5 Likes

Sharing is caring.

Lol I have a few clone onlys that I don’t mind sharing at all as well brother.

They aren’t my creations so who am I to control who gets these genetics in their possession?

Even if I did create something worth sharing myself I’d love to see people enjoying both growing and smoking said strain…

Peace

7 Likes

You’ll get some once ready.I promised ,My cuts are first and my mentors. Then you and others

8 Likes

Appreciate it guys let me know what I have to do . Thanks

6 Likes

Got you, 100%

5 Likes

yes and I am still ecstatic and can’t wait to pop those in the coming weeks. My hunting trip is out of the way and a couple blacktail deer for the freezer. Now it’s time to turn my attention to the grow rooms. The Chemo seeds are on deck to start Nov1st or sooner. I think I am going to make another trip down to the lowermainland for coho fishing the chilliwack river. I fished this past monday but the river was clogged with white fleshed chinook salmon and while they are a blast to catch , they prevent the coho from hanging around long enough to catch them. I saw one very small coho get caught by a fisherman with every gucci fishig gear item you can dream up LOL Looked like he was there for a magazine shoot or something … I was entertained watching him and his buddy trying to sight fish for the coho in the edges and eddies. That method is a way of snagging the fish by the face as you just watch for the colored wool to disappear behind it’s head and set the hook like a sponsored pro LOL
I get a kick out of that.
Then the group of 5 young guys I’d say 16 to 18 , all with the appropriate attire but they came with centerpins which for steelhead and coho in the pocket water it great but for sitting in a run full of chinook… the time it takes to fight those fish with a centerpin, prevents all the other anglers from fishing the run while it takes forever to land a 20 to 40pound fish with no drag… but centerpins are cool right? only top rod fishermen use centerpins right? LOL
There’s me with my self built Talon LT2 with a japanese model shimano citica 200DPV wearing vintage Bare Ultra lite II waders so a little bit of old school gucci gear hehehe
anyways… if I go coho fishin seeds have to wait till november 1st but the Chemo is on the list so I will tag you when I get them going. I so appreciate that generosity and hope to grow them well :wink:

If I can manage it I will make seeds to share. No promises but I will grow them with that in mind and not cull any males.

6 Likes

I had some steel head for dinner a few nights ago. Was some tasty eating. Never had it before. Only trout I’ve ever had is rainbow while camping. Little bastard bone fish. So tasty though.

3 Likes

So you feed off solutions that might be 3 weeks old? My understanding is nutes go “sour” quickly. I have no explanation of what sour might be. I’m sure the nute salesman says it only lasts 20 minutes. Good for you having a fairly simple routine.
I’ve also heard MiracleGro is terrible soil. That’s been proven wrong.
@Indicana_Jones maybe you have some kind of precharged super water. Do you keep the 55 gallon recirculating?

3 Likes

Yeah that’s interesting to bring up and might be why my plants look like they have been eating shit for the past several weeks. There are only 4 of the plants and they aren’t putting a dent in this 55 gallon. As far as recirculating I do have 18 buckets they flood into. The flood happens every 2 hours so it recirculates fairly often. If the mix has gone sour or fallen out of solution due to age, I wouldn’t know, because I never check such things.

This was such a weird fucked up grow. I’m gonna blame it on my cousins plants and his bad juju. Couldn’t possibly be me or anything I did wrong. Haha.

Now that you mention it 3 weeks actually feels kind of long. According to memory when all sites are full and the system is humming along, the plants might be drinking half or more of the res every week, at which point I don’t top off, I just dump what’s left and make a new batch of feed. That feels more correct cuz I remember complaining about the res change often.

This go around has definitely been Res change every 3 or 4 weeks. Everything is coming into focus now.

4 Likes

Right now I have 4 good size plants. I’ve been using 5 gallons a day, I fill it where I mix. Tip the 5 into 1 gallon for watering. Keeps much lifting to a minimum.

1 Like

Smarter not harder. I used to slop 5 gallons back and forth from the bathroom to the grow room like a jerk off. 5 or 6 trips to empty it. 11-12 trips to fill er back up. That shit took forever and was heavy and messy.

3 Likes

So @TopShelfTrees1 I seem to remember you running sfv og currently and BOO. I’m thinking you should hit the BOO with a male sfv! My subliminal message to you today :joy:

3 Likes

Omg so many stupid heavy unnecessary things I did when I was younger :sob::rofl:

3 Likes