TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Lol. I’m pretty sure the BOO is a preservation.

…maybe just sneak one off to the side for some dusting, eh?

4 Likes

That’s my thinking. Pretty sure his mentor would love an orange og if my memory is working
Definitely a preservation run

4 Likes

Yeah yeah yeah!

muttley-dastardly-and-muttley-in-their-flying-machines

Yeah yeah yeah!

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with Miracle grow soil… I mix the performance organic container mix with coco and make my own version of coco loco…Kicks ass. That’s what is in my 30’s…

3 Likes

are those purple queens from RQS?

1 Like

No, dispo 20.00 cut… via nursery not sure which one… I don’t know the origin breeder.

2 Likes

This is what I was saying. Pretty sure Antenna Seeds uses it to. He just went next level. Big indoor scene and retail in Az I think.

1 Like

regardless, looks good.
nice colors.

2 Likes

I don’t see a reason to grow with anything else. Cost effective and gets it there every time.

1 Like

She was a fuckin bitch to trim. I won’t grow her again. Ruthless whore.

4 Likes

lmao thats how i feel about certain strains also. cant imagine outdoor trimming so leafy and big lol

1 Like

This cheaper than coco loco?

1 Like

My buddy and I. The weakest most pathetic wet trim of the century for 5 hours and still have half a clone to do tomorrow. I hope she catches on fire during the night.

7 Likes

Big leafy outdoor sucks! I have to say that is one aspect of gsc og that is fantastic!

1 Like

A lot of bitching I’ve seen in the past was related to who owned then. I can’t honestly comment on that myself.

2 Likes

Most of the fertilizer and equipment companies have been bought by Scott’s as far as I know.

1 Like

50L coco premium buffered loose
https://www.amazon.com/Viagrow-VCCF50B-VCCF-Buffered-Loose/dp/B08VSFG4R5/ref=sr_1_5_pp?crid=3CH5GZ0HQSGVX&keywords=viagrow%2Bcoconut%2Bcoir&qid=1696736120&sprefix=Viagow%2Bcoco%2Caps%2C189&sr=8-5&th=1

Just add some perlite. I go equal amounts of all three. Easy Peezy. So much less expensive than Coco Loco to fill 6-30’s. I can reuse it. I just amend it “jump start”. Myko’s Extreme and Performance Organic Granules.
https://www.amazon.com/Miracle-Gro-Performance-Organics-Nutrition-Granules/dp/B07YM6NLKC

5 Likes

FYI. I buy a big bag of Canadian peat and a bag of perlite. Some worm castings and lime. Pretty simple

3 Likes

Hey, that’s me! :grin:

15 Likes

Goodmorning everyone, I hope you all have a great Sunday!

7 Likes