TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1

Good morning everyone else!

I just took the trash out and its freezing. I love that. Wish I could give the weather some likes right now! Haha

8 Likes

Good morning!

8 Likes

Morning OG. Morning @TopShelfTrees1 . Hope you have an excellent Sunday! Saw some amber yesterday on the Romulan cross. 5 Buds look a quite a ways from being ready, but maybe that’s just the cross. I’ll look close. Couple broken branches hanging already. Not much leaf at all.

8 Likes

Good morning OGers! Sunny start to the day in my neck of the woods. Blue skies, and leaves are starting to fall. Like @Indicana_Jones, feeling the autumn temperatures at night. I set up the heater in my grow room yesterday.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great Sunday

5 Likes

Good Afternoon :coffee: :sunglasses:
Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful fall day.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope y’all had a productive and/or relaxing weekend!

5 Likes

Goodmorning everyone, today is transplant day I have been lagging on a couple cuts getting new shoes so I prepped a bunch of stuff yesterday to do it this morning.

Happy growing and be well!! :v:

6 Likes

Good morning guys!

5 Likes

7 degrees in Niagara right now, had to go back in and grab a beanie for my bald ass head.

5 Likes

Whoaaaa! Celsius right? Celsius right?

5 Likes

Yes Celsius lol

4 Likes

The only thing I hate about the fall weather change is adjusting to it. 4 days ago I was in shorts and a t-shirt :man_facepalming:t2: ahhh the great white North

6 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good morning guys.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day.

6 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 we’ll be hitting almost 38 Celsius here today!
Good morning everybody!

4 Likes

Haha! Break out your long johns! :laughing:

4 Likes

I am really not liking this Athena Blended like I thought it would, plants just aren’t as happy as they always have been. This always happens when I switch shit up I don’t know why I didn’t just stick with what works. :weary: pissing me off.

6 Likes

What do you normally use. ?

2 Likes