TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Cultured Solutions the last 7 years or so, just a few bottles too but I never had an issue from day 1 . With this I’ve tried low measurements, mid, heavy, extra cal mag, additives, no additives :weary: I wanna launch it out the window already :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

From others I know that run Athena they say 2.0 ec is the golden number.

2 Likes

That’s got to be frustrating. I ran some Dynagrow recently, just to confirm I had decent backup. Hope you figure that out soon. Like yesterday.

2 Likes

I love dynagrow! That was a great one too, I haven’t seen it stores here for years! Tbh I really wanna run Jacks but I don’t know if I wanna go throw another learning curve…. :weary:

4 Likes

Appreciate that @Hotrods_and_hounds :facepunch:t2:
@crownpoodle me too brother, thank you :pray:t3:

3 Likes

How about using jacks on a portion of your grow instead of the whole thing? Let yourself learn without putting the whole grow in the experiment

5 Likes

Possibly a good idea. Possibly opening the door to driving yourself wacko. Maybe later, eh @TopShelfTrees1 ? Good idea, bad timing?

2 Likes

Yooo also happy turkey day to you guys up north!!

4 Likes

Damn. Who played today for Canada Turkey Day?

3 Likes

Thank you @Hotrods_and_hounds :pray:t3: @crownpoodle im not even sure this year tbch :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones do they do football for thanksgiving games? Or hockey?

2 Likes

I just learned today that Canada has a thanksgiving. I also heard they watch football. No one better to ask than the man himself. Ahem @TopShelfTrees1

5 Likes

CFL double header always …. And Yezzir we have a turkey day too :turkey:

7 Likes

Same as last year…. Just looked Montreal Alouettes at the Ottawa Redblacks 29-3 Montreal :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

The only difference is that Canadian turkeys don’t gobble they eh.

There was a sports match? I spent a lot of the day in traffic.

I like pure blend pro but it isn’t cheap.

2 Likes

Sorry I missed this, great call bro. Very good call, that’s what I should have done with this shite. Thank you

2 Likes

thats a stomping LOL
I only watch world cup soccer , wife is a huge soccer fan so I kinda had no choice
I will watch the NHL again when Gary Bettman is no longer involved. Till then it’s the local youth team the Wranglers. Very entertaining and real quality hockey at the junior games.
Wife and I skipped the usual turkey for thanksgiving and instead had a scrumptious deer roast with all the trimmings and fixings and had it last night instead of today. We were so full last night we didn’t even get to the fresh apple pie I baked. I’m going to kill 1/2 of that tonight I think LOL

4 Likes

Bahaha and they wear toques!
Where did u go bro? Turkey dinner with fam?

2 Likes

Yeah up to the farm. Passed through weed city where there are 15 (yes 15) different weed shops on a 10km stretch.

It was pleasant apart from shitty holiday traffic

2 Likes

I’m not much of a football guy either tbh, I do love hockey though, baseball and basketball. I love junior hockey here too, even OHL (we have ice dogs in St.Catharines since the Thunder left Niagara Falls) I didn’t have turkey either tbh, my sons and I had ham and fixins, had some turkey yesterday but it was from my sons friend who brought us plates full even dessert, and a beer each, literally almost brought a tear to my eye. I used to coach the young man and he’s one helluva guy. Glad you got your deer brother, set for the winter now for sure.

3 Likes