TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Haha sounds like Niagara, I bet we have that many now, it’s stupid. But it’s for the tourists. You can’t go far without passing one and they are hard to miss! Lol
Glad you had a nice dinner and time with the fam

3 Likes

Im gonna be honest, I go for the ham before I go for turkey myself. You familiar with Virginia ham? You familiar with Smithfield? I live about 15-20 mins from Smithfield. I got a direct plug to the best hams on earth.

2 Likes

Come burn one with me

2 Likes

Oh damn! I’ve heard of Virginia ham, not Smithfield but now I want one! I’m a huge ham guy

3 Likes

On it brother

1 Like

What’s Virginia ham? Also like Smithfield the meat company ? Breakfast sausage and stuff?

2 Likes

Yep. That Smithfield. Their pig game is outrageous.

@TopShelfTrees1 I’ll send you a Virginia ham for Xmas.

@Jetdro are you a Virginiar too? I need to get my old lady’s uncle back up here. He used to do a pig pickin every year. Her whole family is some pig cooking sons o guns.

3 Likes

Jet is a Texan, I was looking online at that place actually, Smithfield. Definitely sounds killer. You guys got all that killer bbq too! Just like Texas.

2 Likes

There is an old wives tale. Turkeys will look up in a rainstorm and drown themselves. Gobble gobble. :turkey:

1 Like

Lol…I smoked the exodus cheese from greenhouse when they submitted it for the cannabis cup in 2011 or 2012. It was alright, I guess…lol. GHS gear is spotty, at best. I ran their super silver haze in 2009 I think…again…it was alright, I guess…lol

1 Like

I feel like I knew that. My brain is straight mush right now. But yeah. Virginia and North Carolina know how to do a pig. I had never had pulled pork until I moved here. Hell it was even probably until I met my wife and she was like “oh hell nawl! You’re eating some pulled pork right now.” Haha.

1 Like

Haha omg I love pulled pork! We have rib fest here, actually I posted a pic from there this summer. I always grab pulled pork! Love that shit!

3 Likes

Their OG 18 was fire wayyyy back.

1 Like

You were not joking googled Virginia ham and Smithfield and they got all kinds of killer looking cuts.

2 Likes

My cousin that dropped off all of his plants with me has a big ass smoker. He can cook like 15-20 butts at a time. He does a lot of pulled pork dinner fundraisers and stuff. The boys got skills I tell ya.

And guess what… I’m all out. Hold these :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Haha makes two of us…. This damn like stuff kills me!

1 Like

I know right I was drooling on my screen

1 Like

Haha. Go into the Virginia thread and say something like “I had some Virginia ham and it wasn’t all that,” and see what happens.

4 Likes

Lmmfao incite a damn riot!

1 Like

Get ghosted by a pig.

2 Likes