TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Bahahaha yes!

1 Like

Iā€™m about the same distance away from Kiteā€™s Country Ham in Madison, VA. They specialize in VA ham and have unsliced slab bacon that is just heaven.

2 Likes

Itā€™s like buying a pair of pantsā€¦better too long than too short. A good lung room is always helpful. And sounds like youā€™ve got a plan of the hobby falls by the wayside after 3 harvests and 100 pounds of bud from your warehouse of weedā€¦lol. I couldnā€™t imagine having that much space to grow inā€¦my wet dream!

You guys got me googling all sorts of shit tonight! Gonna need to put a bib on! You had me at uncut slab for sure! :drooling_face:

1 Like

Same! Literally

2 Likes

Everyone on here knows that you fill up whatever space you have! :joy:

1 Like

How many 2 liters can we fit in a 20ā€™ x 50ā€™ :face_with_monocle::thinking:

1 Like

Haha and then you fill it vertically, and then you start asking your kidsā€¦. You moving out soon, find a place yet? Lol , but seriously I think Iā€™d have enough with that one.

2 Likes

Haha Iā€™m literally grinning ear to ear just picturing it. Iā€™d sell everything I got to fill that bitch and pimp it out! Lord knows Iā€™ve got the beans!

2 Likes

Iā€™d go to raised beds :joy: Less work after itā€™s all set up.
@TopShelfTrees1 YOU would definitely run out of room!

Gonna have to build it first. My wife knows me too well and if she slips up even once or turns her back for too long, this whole fucking house is full of weed. :joy: all windows are boarded up super trap house style.

4 Likes

Yeah theyā€™re Super Lemon Haze is solid. I havenā€™t tried any others.

1 Like

Most definitely! God it would be funā€¦. Hey @Indicana_Jones maybe Iā€™ll just come to Virginia instead :wink: bbq and a share in a 20x50 plus close by my other homies too like @FirstCavApache64 im in!

5 Likes

Question is this 1000 Sh just for flower or are you vegging and drying in there also?
Space will go fast

1 Like

Is it cold in Virginia?..I can just pass out in the backyard.

1 Like

The whole works. 2 flower rooms a veg room. Clone/mother room. I was looking at a walk in canatrol drier. For some reason my credit score has been jumping up and up and up here recently. Itā€™s like the universe telling me to go take out a loan to make this happen.

@TopShelfTrees1 we got a spare bedroom. Once I build out the workshop, Iā€™ll have 2 spare bedrooms. You can sleep in one and weā€™ll smoke hams in the other :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hell yes! Iā€™m inā€¦. Walk in cannatrol :drooling_face:, ham smoking room! :drooling_face: omg yup Iā€™m sooo in!

2 Likes

Sounds like the perfect size to me!

2 Likes

Hell no, and hell yes, under the Virginia stars, the scent of smoked ham wafting through the air followed by dank ass bud! Sounds like paradise to me :wink:

4 Likes

Youā€™ll need a cold room, for making sausages and hash too

2 Likes