TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

You said it…. Not me but I was thinkin it :wink:

2 Likes

Me and @Tappy running from the great white North lol :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Now that you’ve purchased all the seeds you wanted, you might have enough left for a gas station hotdog. That might make a good strain name.

2 Likes

no catfish or bass in my area but I’m surrounded by 100’s of lakes with trophy rainbow, lake char and kokanee. Burbot fishing here is really popular during the winter too. I’m more active fishing these days when there is ice on the lakes. I bought a yamaha 6hp 4stroke a year and a half ago and I’ve used it twice… so bad. I can atv from my yard and be hunting once i pass the houses down the road. Trails go for kilometers here and even moreso in winter when the snowmobiles take over the atv trails.
Still have a deer tag to fill and might go after a moose in november… we’ll see.
I need to master the crossbow as there are early seasons here I would like to take part in.
I could never move back to a heavily populated area… I’d go postal in a week LOL

7 Likes

Good morning/night @ all ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

5 Likes

Lol… @TopShelfTrees1 and I will help you pick them up. We can probably widdle you some nice new ones from cannabis stalks one this project takes off!

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:. So y’all take requests? I want a mouth full of molars!

2 Likes

Molars are overrated…we’ll make you some nice vampire style teeth…for the bloody effect we can use dragons blood hashplant stalks!!

4 Likes

Well like I missed a couple things on here last night over 80 responses lol

I hope you guys up north above the border had a good Thanksgiving!

6 Likes

Good Morning everyone

7 Likes

Mornin’ @TopShelfTrees1

5 Likes

Hope you had a great thanksgiving weekend @CanuckistanPete

4 Likes

Good Morning everyone, Happy Tuesday

5 Likes

I did…had family over and took a couple days off trimming. :laughing:

How was yours?

3 Likes

Was pretty good, just me and the boys . But was great nonetheless. Glad you had a good one.

2 Likes

Small gathering = less cleanup! :wink:

5 Likes

True that. Especially dishes! Good call

2 Likes

Happy late Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends!

4 Likes

Thank you @JustANobody :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!

5 Likes