TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Morning folks!!

4 Likes

What you been up to @Hotrods_and_hounds hope all is well.

1 Like

Not a lot waiting for weather to cool down so I’m can plant some seeds! But playing with the pups. I like to work with rescue dogs. What you been doin? If I would have thought it out I should a used hot part of the season for pollen collection!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Y’all got my ribs aching right now. Good read.
:laughing:

4 Likes

Not a whole lot tbh, I can definitely tell you are a dog person like myself. Just trying to get my stuff back in order. And get some projects done here. I’ve been thinking of getting another dog tbch but I’m unsure how Charlii would take it at this point being the queen of the family for so long :thinking:

2 Likes

Haha! I was laughing my ass off for a good hour or two last night, glad it made you laugh too .

2 Likes

Was a good laugh last night. My wife kept asking me what was so funny. I was like nothing nothing. Everything is fine. Definitely not planning on building a grow facility in the back yard that’s bigger than the house before the house is done! :joy::joy:

6 Likes

:joy: definitely didn’t want her reading that conversation. Nothing to see here hun? Oh him , just a friend who stopped by with a caravan of tools and heavy equipment and all of his personal belongings. He’s moving ……. Really fast and quiet under your breath “in with us” :rofl:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

You guys are killn’ me…everything around here is either paved over or off limits.
Good for ya both.

3 Likes

BC has been a dream as long as I can remember. Even before I knew how good the fishing was. I’ve just always felt the mountains, open forest etc. calling me and when I’m immersed in nature I never feel better. I just love it, I honestly feel like I would have been one of those live off the land types in Alaska , BC, PNW or West Virginia types, even Washington but out there in the woods, way out. Just hoping I can see that dream to fruition before I’m too old to truly enjoy and take advantage! I’ve had a BC fly/pin fishing trip dreamed up going on 15 years now…. :persevere: life always finds a way to humble us huh ? And trust me lately I’ve been HUMBLED

5 Likes

The nearest pavement to me is about 1/2 mile and that isn’t far enough for me. lol

6 Likes

@Shevchenko my Ukrainian brother :ukraine:
Have no idea how much this single tube of beans means to me ! There’s a bunch of people here who know how long and how extensively I searched for a pack, even F2’s these have to be one of the most elusive strains ! Go figure as it’s been one of my all time favourites for more than ten years easy and I was devastated losing her all those years back ! :pray:t3: thank you, you are absolutely awesome and knowing you have my back from across the world is amazing, And you should know I’ve got yours as well. You sir never cease to amaze me. I’ve got an amazing group of friends here on OG and my mind is constantly blown by their generosity

16 Likes

Hell yea brotha! Stoked to see them in your hands. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Grow on Brother.

3 Likes

Congratulations buddy :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada: and the list of projects got bigger!

3 Likes

The grow tent TopShelfTrees needs

12 Likes

Seriously though …… :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

You sure just one of those is needed!

1 Like

:joy: definitely a good Veg tent :wink:

Go Fund Me project perhaps?

3 Likes