TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

“It’s like a circus in here…”

3 Likes

Bahahaha :joy: that’s what I should have named my thread with all of us :clown_face: on here ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

You have no idea :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

My sentiments EXACTLY brotha!

1 Like

It’s so hard to hide this fact :joy:

1 Like

As long as it isn’t a carny. Some of those were bad. Had to lock up every outbuilding every night. Your daughters as well if I remember. lol

:thinking:
Come to think of it… maybe there are a few on here…

3 Likes

Locking your daughters up in a shed is frowned upon in most jurisdictions.

But I know how to pick locks so easy access.

4 Likes

@DougDawson was one of them thar varmints in his younger life!! Another good friend of mine too, for 11 years, travelled Canada and caused shit everywhere he went :laughing: I always thought it looked like the coolest thing when I was a kid tbch.

5 Likes

Yeah, when I was a kid, I made a little cash helping them set up and break down the rides when they came to town. I saw enough to know I didn’t want to ride some of them. lol
There were reputable carnivals that came through and then there were some… yeah.

6 Likes

Lol, sure was. They were interesting times.

5 Likes

That’s super cool @MoBilly some one in our family ran off with the circus years ago. Im gonna have to have my mom retell me who she was again.

2 Likes

Oh I know you had some wild fun ! If it was anything like my buddies it’s guaranteed

2 Likes

I remember fights breaking out between some of the local hotheads and the carnival workers. Dang near always a girl involved. lol

1 Like

The start of so many battles in the teen years and beyond :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Someone say Circus. :clown_face:

1 Like

Preach it bro. Preach it while I lead the choir in a verse of “Thank God And Greyhound She’s Gone”. :musical_keyboard: :musical_score:

Aaaaand there goes my likes!

2 Likes

Sure did. Up on acid all night and smoking great hash all day.

6 Likes

Those lights in the midway, eh @DougDawson .

3 Likes

Awesome! My kind of job!

4 Likes