TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Saw mention of hockey scrolling above. I’m only interested in one team. God bless Canada :metal:
fe29d27b5c6d4043eedfa3d7e6b827c8
:canada:

9 Likes

Good evening everybody.

I used to get handmade chorizo from a Portuguese butcher in Toronto.

Can’t wait until you grow that chemmy Jones TopShelf

I’m smoking that sour diesel A

3 Likes

Been putting in a lot of work with my plants and place

5 Likes

My older daughter’s significant other Zander, played youth hockey. Closest rink is almost 100 miles. Some dedicated parents there. Boy needed to be kept busy anyways. Said he wanted to play. They didn’t even ask why. Most guys his age where he lives? You’re tough, you rodeo. There’s a bunch of little mutton busters at the birthday parties.

3 Likes

Nothing like watching a 4 year old gripped up on a runaway ewe. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@crownpoodle just thinking of ya, you like the biker kush crosses pretty good right?

I do. Really like some I grew recently. @SHSC-1 Old Timer’s Stash was an exceptional example. I have a few seeds still.

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Well just saw glg posted Tony green gear is buy one get one. You can get two packs or the sherb biker for 60 I think it was. Or the sherb biker bubble. Also what’s the old timers stash?

2 Likes

Got the Sherbikerbubble. Grown it and have more. OTS is Biker Kush v1 x HAOG Mission cut. I think. Current $ situation has me ignoring all sales. Anyplace.

5 Likes

Gotcha, did you ever run the bubblehead?

Outdoors. Big, unruly plants. More trimming than I care for.

1 Like

Ahh man I bet that was absolutely bomb!
I cannot wait to grow her either, been a long time coming, one of my all time favourites if not my all time favourite! Absolute fire all day long, no crash , just nice and medicated for hours and hours!

1 Like

The bubblehead is one I really want to get and run. Those buy 1 get 1 deals are unreal!! Always wanted to try the sherbiker too, it’s a karma gem!! I’m in the same position as poodle but I’d definitely grab those if I could. Love how much you love @Tonygreen gear like we all do around here. Just killer stuff all around, never fails.

5 Likes

I can’t wait to start popping the gems you hooked me up with from Tony @Hotrods_and_hounds in still drooling over that epic care package :wink: thank you again btw

6 Likes

I think a lot of us are in this position, hence the trading section!!!

5 Likes

Yeah I love the gg crosses and Chem crosses, he makes some solid gear. And glg when they do their sales and stuff can’t beat it.

4 Likes

Definitely! DBJ hooks it right up on the sales! I’m always upset if I miss the 420 and winter sales

5 Likes

Shoot I still have some of the gluetini I really like how it settled, like the effects. Finished out on the kushy side. Did you say @TopShelfTrees1 you were getting ready to run some bubba?

3 Likes

ya the Old Timer’s Stash is HAOG Mission BC cut x My F2 male of Karma’s Biker Kush V1.
I probably get asked for that one privately more than any other and the Fire Alien BX running a close second. I’m still trying to get the mission cut back in my hands after losing her in the great PM and Mite battle of 2022 LOL If/when I do I will make more of those seeds. Whats left at GLG is it.

7 Likes

I had it backwards. I have half a pack of OTS. GLG, or any other seeds banks are off limits for now. I actually don’t mind paying their price most of the time. They have treated me well.

2 Likes