TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

IMG_5423

5 Likes

Any of you bubba guys ever run the Obama kush?

2 Likes

Nosso Tahlo, now you said the name, that was it

2 Likes

One issue I had was they made you take numbers and then would call them out… I’m deaf so I hate that sort of system

3 Likes

Sounds like @Foreigner. :grin:

3 Likes

Hey topshelftrees1 how’s dem Jenny’s looking? Should have at least one true leaf by now maybe? Sorry I’d ask everyday if I didn’t control myself :rofl:. I know they are In good hands.

5 Likes

How’s those thrips? You get those gone?

2 Likes

Yep that’s the best pizza hands down! I double down on the pepperoni and pineapple :drooling_face:

2 Likes

My buddies ran it 15ish years ago. It was one of the most tasty strains I ever had. Kind of a berry taste but different. Kind of like god bud. I wish I could have that now. It didn’t resemble Bubba at all.

1 Like

You pass the vibe check.

3 Likes

Haha. I’m using this criteria for all future vibe checks.

2 Likes

Every time I get a pizza from Papa Murphies, a take and bake place here in Oregon I never stray from my favorite. Large pepperoni, Small Pepperoni, double pineapple, extra sauce, and double mozzarella. So damn good! I wish they had jalapeños…

5 Likes

Brother, Papa Murphys is the absolute TOP “fast” pizza. Did we just become best friends?!

ezgif-1-d4bf7223e1

3 Likes

I guess we did :grin: Hey and don’t forget to google the discount coupon every time for 20% off! YAY4PAPA​:joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Morning OG. Morning @TopShelfTrees1

5 Likes

Had a buddy get in touch yesterday after hearing how bad my back is. He volunteered to be my laborer. He’s a good grower, just no room in his life atm. He’s nute savvy too. He might spot something I didn’t. Glad to have back-up if needed.

7 Likes

That’s wonderful to have people in your corner like that. Especially when it involves growing. It’s such a weight off. I don’t know that I have anyone I could call to come make a judgement call on any level to help out with the garden.

3 Likes

Also, good morning everybody!

5 Likes

4 Likes

Good morning!
@TopShelfTrees1 did you ever get any of those CJs into flower?

4 Likes