TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I’ve never shown anyone my stuff, outside family. I like it like that. It would be nice to have someone to show off to now and then, but hey…I have you guys to show off to.

7 Likes

Good morning guys, @Zett not yet, but not far out either.

6 Likes

Morning folks, also @Ottafish thanks dude, also was the Obama still kinda kushy or was it more candy?

6 Likes

I remember berry type scents, so I’d say candy. What we had is probably totally different than what you’d find now days I’m guessing though.

6 Likes

Goodmorning y’all!

7 Likes

@Ottafish thanks dude, grabbed a pack of s1 in a trade with a buddy out here may pop them t just see what is about.

2 Likes

Pretty sure @ColeLennon absolutely loves it too @Hotrods_and_hounds

3 Likes

Good luck with getting those Ugorg blues approved for the co-op run! @TopShelfTrees1

Those will be amazing even if they don’t approve it, I’m sure you can do great work with those babies!

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure we’ll get the vote approved, I have provenance. :+1:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!

I am glad to see you making some nice scores @TopShelfTrees1 ! Looks like a good week and I hope it gets even better.

5 Likes

Looks like @TopShelfTrees1 is on a roll to me.

4 Likes

I grew Obama from a clone out of Portland for a few years and mine was definitely a bubba leaner. It was great all the way around until it lost its vigor. It was a great yielder, very potent and had a great earthy, hashy, kushy terpene profile. I have for or 5 left in a pack and I will definitely buy another pack or probably even a bulk pack.
I would love to find the berry/candy phenos.

The only thing I didn’t like about it is some people didn’t want it because of the name ffs!:roll_eyes::man_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

It’s well deserved and great to see.
I am bummed to hear your back is getting so bad man. I wish you as much relief as you can possibly find my friend!

3 Likes

Just when I thought my luck was lost…. Maybe it’s coming back🤞🏼 and Lord knows I need it right now brother.

5 Likes

What’s that pussy. :yum:

2 Likes

Lol the Obama Kush brotha. I remember you raving about it if I’m right? No

3 Likes

Oh yeah. Love that Obama Kush. :100: :fire:

4 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds was just asking about it and what people thought of it etc. I have actually wanted a pack myself, but it was always out at csi when I had coin. I’m a sucker for anything Bubba

4 Likes

I am under the impression that the original Obama Kush was bred in Michigan and is OG Kush x Afghani. I think archive runs a CSI version mendo purp x bubba kush. I think @Kavman knows the person who bred it.
https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/obama-kush/

6 Likes

There was a strain called Obamanator bred by a lady in Traverse city Michigan. Can’t remember her name. I met her at an expo about 10 years ago. Awesome person. She ran a wellness center as well.

5 Likes