TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

New world seeds is the name. Just looked it up.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day.
@TopShelfTrees1 your luck is fine! When this stuff doesn’t work out as planned, it’s always so a better plan can happen.
So when is the trump strain coming out? :joy:

6 Likes

Now I wanna try the original! Only one I knew of was the CSI/FF one. But OG/affie ! I’m yes plz ! See ya learn something new everyday :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Obamanator was Kenyan x Hawaiian after Obamas heritage. Never grew it. I did grow her CPL strain. Wasn’t a fan.

2 Likes

Hahaha. You get so high you can only talk in monosyllabic and gibberish words. Also makes you shit your pants! :joy:

8 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah man. It’s a bitch to trim. Gives a whole new meaning to the term trim “jail”.

3 Likes

Sounds like smoking crystal :joy:

2 Likes

Good morning y’all! I believe I’ll have some trim jail today. I’m chopping my cripXmas A revegg and possibly my 90’s kush today. The kush might get a partial chop not sure yet. How’s everyone my mouth still feels like I got my face heel stomped.lol :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

There’s at least one already. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Already got the nutz attached :joy:. So no democrats and half the independents won’t touch it :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

There’s a plan underway to collect Sleepy Joe OG, Obama Kush, Trump Nutz and Freakshow and cross them all together one day… I can’t tell you any more because I’d have to kill you, national security and all, but some day soon all 350 million of us might manage to unite in our love for this bud! Or, well… I think it has better odds of becoming president than Sam Bankman-Fried, anyway. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I don’t want to jeopardize national security, so I’ll wait! So you think at least a 6 percent chance than!

2 Likes

Oh nice! That’s gonna be a sticky bitch, two of those Jenny are taking their sweet ass time to open up and go, but it was extra cold for a couple days in there due to the insane temp drop, I actually gave them some kelp and roots exelurator this morning to get them to go

11 Likes

Founding fathers has a trump strain they shorten it to t1000 cause due to name some people wouldn’t mess with it.

2 Likes

I grew Trump nutz but lost her

1 Like

The nutz slipped outa your hand :joy:

2 Likes

Bet they got big. :rofl:

2 Likes

Outdoors she did actually. It’s one of my most liked posts

1 Like

Trumps nuts! Haha epic @leetdood hows things brother? Everything good? Haven’t talked in a couple days .

2 Likes