TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Just got my 8x4 tent! Things are good just working on stuff steadily. The weather does have me feeling lazy though.

3 Likes

I hear that…. Great news now it’s on! Love my big boys!

2 Likes

I would LOVE to have a like in the evening JUST ONCE :man_facepalming:t2: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

Haha. I’ve had to play it coy all day so I could crush it tonight! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

man this virus i have is destroying my veg tent. use all my energy on the flowering girls and then slack on the veg tent. they need to be up potted so bad and the climate controlled. need to buy a new inline fan and inkbird something cheap. i want to pop some beans so im ready to flower in time around mid november but doubt i can get them big enough now. … hole week wasted

6 Likes

Hey buddy. Have you grown those SFV OG that you sent out?

1 Like

Good morning everyone! Gonna smash some Cheerios cuz it’s part of a heart healthy diet or whatever and then it’s off to work. Haven’t been to work in like a month. Feels weird.

5 Likes

Really sorry to hear this bro, always something huh? Hope you get er fixed up asap.

@crownpoodle i have a few going right now, overdue for an uppot in fact.

3 Likes

Goodmorning guys!

Was up before 5 this morning and went straight to the garden. Now I need to make some coffee, and also swing by the PO today should have some cannaventure in there, and Bodhi packs too.

Have a good day y’all and happy growing!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. @Indicana_Jones get some bro! You got this.
@Weednerd.Anthony damn that’s an early one, and productive already! Those mail days are the bestest! Nice

7 Likes

If I sleep til 5 it’s sleeping in!

5 Likes

I think I’m on Oklahoma time. Seems I’m up with @JohnnyPotseed and those guys most days.

6 Likes

We’re in the same time zone I’m in Florida but far enough in the northwest I’m not on East Coast time.

So weird how in this state you can be either central or east coast time. That always has confused a lot of people lol

5 Likes

Haha, 7-8 for me normally now, but I’m working on it, I know winter sure isn’t gonna help. :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

@Weednerd.Anthony you guys have two time zones down there? Is it the panhandle that set that in motion?

2 Likes

I was wondering too

2 Likes

Also good morning!!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. I’m having trouble with 1 time zone :joy:. Outa likes already so :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Look at this map, I’m on the same time zone as Alabama, but Georgia and South Florida are on East Coast time… it’s so weird.

It looks like parts of Tennessee, Kentucky and Indiana are split too depending where you live.

4 Likes

Very interesting :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes