TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I’m solidly in eastern standard time!

2 Likes

Indiana is a PITA. The part in the north is south bend Indiana where Notre Dame is located. So split time zone but only part follows day light savings time. Had to leave 1.5 hours early for work when lived 20 minutes away lol. Yes it is as annoying as it sounds.

5 Likes

Haha that’s nuts! Wtf

2 Likes

I’m turning into my father. I fall asleep earlier and get it up earlier. Father muthafuckin time.

6 Likes

Trust me I feel that !

2 Likes

DANG MAN! I’m away for two days and have 200 posts to catch up on! Your popularity is eating into my online time! LOL
Again. Please try to make yourself and your thread less interesting so I have time for other things that need done.
:rofl:

6 Likes

Mountain time half the year, pacific time the other half. We don’t need no stinking daylight savings time in Arizona!

3 Likes

Bahaha my bad @MoBilly crazy part is I often get behind on my own thread. I really need two official thread but I have so much to keep track of already with all the awesome people/threads around here that I keep procrastinating on it lol, plus I’ve got others from a while back too like cloning methods, bubba etc. Never thought I’d be so overwhelmed here by all the love but it’s getting there. I suppose I could have much much worse problems! All I can say is this last week has really REALLY warmed my heart and given me the push/drive I needed so bad! Everyone reading this I just want you to know I appreciate you guys/girls etc. sooo much and I look forward to our interactions each and every day, never mind the absolutely incredible generosity of you guys as well. Had a few bad months after I was just starting to hit my stride again and really thought I’d never get past the funk and mental turmoil. But thanks to several of you I’m in a better head space, working hard on getting back to 100% mentally and physically as well. Although it hurts like hell EVERY SINGLE afternoon/evening.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, truly :pray:t3:

14 Likes

You have given as much as you have received in the friendship department bro.

5 Likes

Thank you for that…. Means a lot to me :facepunch:t2: I swear this place and the people here have had the biggest impact on me in a long long time. Truly and it’s all for the better 110%

4 Likes

How good is GMO , worth letting her run 14 in your opinion , you know what i smoke and like ??,

@TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

I’d say so brother! One of my favourites by far, just dank, greasy af fire all around. Plus it’s different terp profile too so it’ll fit in nice with everything you hold in the head stash. I think you’ll absolutely love it ! And you know I can’t wait to watch you throw down and put on that show! Gonna be epic as always @Jetdro

8 Likes

she is in week 5 right now , pics of her yesterday
Not impressive yet

4 Likes

Im excited to see what they do in your environment. Ill pop a few next time I start a new grow. I also picked hundreds of seeds and still a few jars to go, so I got you covered if you really want to run that big CJ grow.

4 Likes

In canada we don’t have time zones. Time follows you.

6 Likes

good morning/night @ all !!hope you are all doing well!!!?

good to be back at home and finally being able to catch up all missed stuff @ Overgrow :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Goodmorning everyone!

Have a good day, and be well !

5 Likes

Morning @Weednerd.Anthony dude! Also good morning folks!

5 Likes

Good morning gang. It’s mini man soccer day!

4 Likes

Good morning :coffee:
Stay hydrated folks! :sunglasses:

4 Likes